Days of Future Past The X-Men: Days of Future Past FACTS Thread

I'd like to think the former, otherwise why would Singer even mention it?

The cast of First Class didn't have leather costumes, so they are probably gonna get the same fabric for their suit or something better.

I'd like to think the former, otherwise why would Singer even mention it?
He could have meant he won't be replacing the suits from First Class with leather ones. They're skipping a decade after all, it wouldn't be illogical to have a change in uniform.

I would like to think there would be an evolution of the First Class uniforms, but, right now, that just means a change in Beast's attire.

What about how DOFP is going to tie into The Wolverine...or vice versa. Mark Millar had said this...

Woot! I'll add it.

Looks like we're close to an announcement on Halle Berry's return as Storm.

Forgot to add Omar Sy has been cast in the film as well. :) Man, this thread should be stickied.

Won't be able to update the first post until I get my new laptop on Thursday!

I wonder if that means the future X-Men (Wolverine, Iceman, Rogue, Kitty, etc.) will either have new non-leather costumes or won't be shown in costume at all. I'm guessing the former.

I'm guessing the latter. It's not a "costume wearing world" in this future. In the original comic, Wolverine just had his street clothes and Kitty and the rest had internment camp jumpsuits on.

Dont know if this has been posted. But comic Artist Jock aka Mark Simpson is helping with the costume design.
https://offtherecordontheqt.wordpress.com/2013/02/02/jock-comic-book-page-to-screen/
C: Lastly, i saw on your twitter that you were working on the new X-men movie, can you tell us what you’ve been involved in so far?

J: ”Mainly costume design at the moment. I can’t really say any more details than that I’m afraid!”

There you have it guys, Jock is working on the costume design for Bryan Singer’s new X-Men film, i bet they will look awesome!

I saw it on another site. But good for posting

That's great to hear. Super excited for the costumes now.

well for now the question Is which characters will be In uniform.My guess Is uniforms will be reserved for 1973 part of film.And what now Beast and Magneto are only characters confirmed for that part of film that could be In uniforms.Xavier likely won't and when Mystique Is In true form we know she won't be wearing much

well for now the question Is which characters will be In uniform.My guess Is uniforms will be reserved for 1973 part of film.And what now Beast and Magneto are only characters confirmed for that part of film that could be In uniforms.Xavier likely won't and when Mystique Is In true form we know she won't be wearing much

I would love it if Xavier wore the green army jacket...

The cast of First Class didn't have leather costumes, so they are probably gonna get the same fabric for their suit or something better.

X3 already showed that the X-Men were starting to evolve in their uniforms.

Storm_and_Wolverine.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"