Days of Future Past The X-Men: Days of Future Past FACTS Thread

You know...the one thing I miss about Storm is the hair style she had in X2...Dunno why but I like that version of her.

X3 already showed that the X-Men were starting to evolve in their uniforms.

Storm_and_Wolverine.jpg
yeah, I feel some evolution from the FC suit to that Storm one, even if FC came later.

I can easily see Rogue, Kitty, Storm and even Iceman using suits like that but with their signature colour. About Logan, and Bobby, they could make them a bit more bad ash and more militar and complex, to dont look simple at all.

About the girls, as long as they show a bit more skin, it will be fine. Rogue will need to have her hands free, so she could show a bit of her chest and it will be fine. Same with Ororo and Kitty.

There was some really bad hair in X3...

Logan's shirt is terrible too.

The bad hair you see in this photo is being manipulated by the telekinesis floating in the air. Yeah, that's it. :o

Double B said:
Logan's shirt is terrible too

Ah, but the jeans are so righteous. :up:

:barf: More like de-evolved

:funny:

Well, I didn't say it was evolving into greatness...just evolving. Sometimes it gets worse. LOL

I'd like to see some skin on all of them to be quite frank. Let's see the guys (like Logan for example) showing off their guns. And the girls baring their tummies. Let's see some sex appeal for once with this group of people who aren't supposed to be afraid of themselves.

quickly did this:

wouldnt mind seeing Rogue like this. :D

haha, cool colours! The problem is that to do manips with leather creates a more fake effect. But if Singer and crew use the FC or that X3 suit materials, the colours will work easily.

They could tone them down a bit, since each x-man could have his own colour, and they wouldnt look cartoonish together.

It will be so weird not seeing this cast in basic black leather after all this time.

lol. I agree. I did make a copy of the manip with the black leather and yellow colours. I think the blue and green is a bit much.

X3 already showed that the X-Men were starting to evolve in their uniforms.

Storm_and_Wolverine.jpg

Didn't like that outfit of Storm at all.

I hope the X-Men costumes for DOFP are shiny like the costume for Spider-Man. I'm fine if they stuck with black, since that was the color of costumes of the OT but I just hope the costumes will have individuality, like the Ultimate X-Men costumes, all of them have the same color scheme but each costume has a different design.

I'd rather see a departure from matching "uniforms" altogether. The appeal of the original comics was the fact that everyone had their own look and individuality. Days Of Future Past's dystopian future might be the best time to finally make this break.

And I hope not because part of a superhero's appeal is their costume and thats the same thing with the X-Men.

I'd rather see a departure from matching "uniforms" altogether. The appeal of the original comics was the fact that everyone had their own look and individuality. Days Of Future Past's dystopian future might be the best time to finally make this break.

I like the matching uniforms because its really represents that they are a superhero group. And the costumes can have their own look and individuality even if their costumes have the same color scheme.

to me it looks cool already, but yeah, using a similar design but adding different colours would be great for the x-men. At least for some missions.

The outfit looks too simple and it doesn't look like a costume that Storm would wear in the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"