Days of Future Past The X-men UNIFORM evolution on the sequel

:D

I like the set they used for that special photoshoot with Halle, Hugh and Anna. dont understand why they didnt do the same with the other x-men

:(

The X3 ones were masterpieces compared to the First Class posters. Someone should have been fired for that crap.

^not really they were basically yellow and blue skydiving equipment

the room for improvement is very huge

they can evolve, yeah, but they were a great adaptation of the original costumes from the 60s. Just take a look at a 60's comic and then look at the FC costumes. Such a big improvement.

yea since the team is officially called "X-Men" now they can put an X emblem on the suits, which I was missing on the first class suits....

I'm guessing we'll see some kind of blue basic uniform with gold this time around.

I'm guessing we'll see some kind of blue basic uniform with gold this time around.

I hope they keep the blue/yellow color scheme for the uniforms of the 60s X-Men. And yes they have now to put the X emblems on the suit.

Last edited:
Since everything in First Class was so stylized, why not have the original costumes exactly as they were?

I hope they keep the blue/yellow color scheme for the uniforms of the 60s X-Men. And yes they have now to put the X emblems on the suit.

I don't really want to see giant X emblems on the suits. That would be overstating it a bit.

I don't really want to see giant X emblems on the suits. That would be overstating it a bit.

The X emblems don't have to be big. I think they should be the same size as the X-emblems in the original trilogy. Plus the X emblem is like a symbol of being a X-Men, so it should be on the X-uniforms.

are u talking about the xs on the belt or the uniform jackets?

New brotherhood uniform:

katniss-hawaii-1.jpg

:woot:

No thanks. Besides, I think it speaks more to the divisiveness of the Brotherhood, if they're not wearing team uniforms.

it was a joke. Like "first pics from DOFP set"

Looking at that pic of Jennifer, I'm reminded of Rebecca's "cured" Mystique in X3 having raven black hair. What was with that? She's a redhead in her scaled-form. She was a blonde when seducing Laurio (and in her disguise in FC). Is the raven/black hair their literal interpretation of "Raven" "Dark"holme?

I like how Charles and Mystique individual design have more yellow parts, in concrete, in the legs, its more like comic costumes.

hopefully Singer improves the FC costume and add more yellow, or totally different costumes and colours for each x-man

And they need to show Banshee's cape more. I only noticed that it was only shown when Banshee was flying. But during the scenes where he was standing with his costume on, there was no cape at all.

I like how Charles and Mystique individual design have more yellow parts, in concrete, in the legs, its more like comic costumes.

hopefully Singer improves the FC costume and add more yellow, or totally different costumes and colours for each x-man
I agree. We get that they're a team, that's why they're wearing similar uniforms, but there's plenty of room for more individual designs.

That was one of the downsides for me while watching the costume designs of the first movie specifically. Yeah, the uniforms were a little bit different from each other, but they could have used a bit more individual flavour.

For example, the icicles on Iceman's video game uniform would have been great in the film.

xmen_3_movie_art_22.jpg

And they need to show Banshee's cape more. I only noticed that it was only shown when Banshee was flying. But during the scenes where he was standing with his costume on, there was no cape at all.

Banshee's wings/cape need to be done better, perhaps something that he attaches to his arms when needing to fly. The wings should be in the body of his costume and then, to glide, he presses his arms against his sides to attach the wings before spreading his arms. Or perhaps even presses a button to mechanically spread the wings.

Banshee's wings/cape need to be done better, perhaps something that he attaches to his arms when needing to fly. The wings should be in the body of his costume and then, to glide, he presses his arms against his sides to attach the wings before spreading his arms. Or perhaps even presses a button to mechanically spread the wings.

I'm fine with them showing his cape or wings when he's not in flying mode. It gives him costume more individuality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"