The Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am positive that Microsoft would not do Backwards Compatibility this time unless they knew ahead of time they can get better support for it this go around

I am positive that Microsoft would not do Backwards Compatibility this time unless they knew ahead of time they can get better support for it this go around

hope a good, diverse variety of games get BC support.

not just the top games like Skyrim or Mass Effect or COD.

but also games like the Soul Calibur games or the Beenox Spider-Man games.

lots of 360 games I'd love to replay or try out for the 1st time.

Can't see that at work. What is it?

Looks like a stealth horror game where you have to blend in with residents or get beaten to death, an indie game I think.

My old controller crapped out on me, so I had to pick up a new one, and the new version is MUCH better. The bumpers are crisp and extremely easy to push, and you can also engage anywhere on the button, unlike the old ones where it was only on the outside.

If you have bigger hands/longer fingers, the new controller is so much better.

My old controller crapped out on me, so I had to pick up a new one, and the new version is MUCH better. The bumpers are crisp and extremely easy to push, and you can also engage anywhere on the button, unlike the old ones where it was only on the outside.

yep. I do like how the new bumpers are clickable anywhere on the button.

overall, I really do like the X1 controller. it just fits nice in my hands.

By new are you talking about the expensive elite controller?

By new are you talking about the expensive elite controller?
No, that doesn't come out till Oct. This is the one with the new bumpers and the 3.5mm jack on the bottom. If you're looking to buy, and need to know which is which, look on the side, and it says, "now with 3.5mm headphone jack....".

No, that doesn't come out till Oct. This is the one with the new bumpers and the 3.5mm jack on the bottom. If you're looking to buy, and need to know which is which, look on the side, and it says, "now with 3.5mm headphone jack....".
Thanks. I need a 2nd controller anyway so may as well get this.

does the headphone jack say 3.5mm right on the controller?

Yeah could be great that. I also tried the backward compatibility last night with Gears and it seems to be working fine.

Rare Replay is amazing.. Funny thing is I've also been talking to guys from Rare about it on Twitter for two days.

Really hope Rare can become a force again, even if it is with new people. Will be judging them on Sea of Thieves. They are back on the radar now and their first standalone new title needs to be good.

so what's the consensus??

is it better to use Energy Saving mode or Instant On?

what do you guys use?

Instant on allows for automatic updates and patches, etc.

No. But instant one just makes everything faster. Energy saver is just fluff.. Like every other electronic device that says its energy saving, lol.

No. But instant one just makes everything faster. Energy saver is just fluff.. Like every other electronic device that says its energy saving, lol.

ah, thanks.

so even if I'm using the X1 and it's set to Instant On, it will still auto check for updates?

The auto updates/patches is such a great feature, that I'll never turn it off. Plus, if you're away from your house, and you decide to buy a game through your phone or computer, it'll start to DL and install when you're away, so when you get back, it'll be installed.

I think its a great feature. Definitely better than the way the 360 handled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"