Revenge of the Fallen Things they could expand on?

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
I would personally like them to expand on the small bits of Cybertron we saw and heard about "Our Planet was once a powerful empire......." Lets see the beginning of the Cybertronian war, the decepticons wrecking the planet, the Autobots rising against them. Lets also have a mention of the Matrix and previous Prime's, as well as the origin of Megatron.

If they expand on these things in the sequel, i will have the ultimate geek out, flashbacks could be spread through the movie to explain things like this (and I would personally love a flashback scene of Jazz fighting Megatron again but putting up a bit more of a fight this time before Optimus or Ultra Magnus saves them).

After hearing Orci saying this will be more of a TF movie, they need to expand on things like this IMO.

Any things you guys would like them to expand on from the first movie or the TF universe?

easily decepticon army and life on cybertron

possibly on their own creation as well...

^Yeah, the creation thing I would like to see, maybe both the Allspark and The Matrix created life on Cybertron.

Hopefully they elaborate more on this in TF2

I don't think that sort of thing is in Bay's style, those couple of shots of Cybertron in the first movie would be enough for him.

The first thing that needs to expanded on is the Megatron-Starscream relationship. After that, I wouldn't mind see a few Cybertron flashbacks.

I don't think that sort of thing is in Bay's style, those couple of shots of Cybertron in the first movie would be enough for him.

You are probably right, but i hope time proves you wrong on this one, the beginnings of the war should be shown IMO, along with a battle scene including Jazz.

The first thing that needs to expanded on is the Megatron-Starscream relationship. After that, I wouldn't mind see a few Cybertron flashbacks.

Yeah, i want to see both of those things.

the main thing is that the Transformers need to take center stage. if we get another movie about humans where the Transformers are just the attraction then they will have failed.

"Dorky Fresh" is completely right!!!
But beyond that...

I would like them to hint at the cube's origin which would explain how the TFs came to be. The whole quinteson storyline is something I really enjoyed as a kid in the cartoon.
I don't know how it could be pulled off in a movie but the tranformers origin is big for me. However they chosse to do it, just do it well.

The whole decepticon power stuggle dynamic is something the TF movie lacked severely.
Obviously with SS and Megs.

I would like them to expand more on the interaction between the Cybertronians, more scenes with the transformers and less on the humans. The 1st had little scenes of interactions between the the Descepticons, that really bugged me.

Like everyone else is saying, expand on the Transformers themselves. They couldve had SOOOO much more dialogue in the first one if they simply let them speak while in vehicle form.

^Thankfully Orci confirmed we will be getting more scene's of the TF's just standing around talking like at the observatory.

I really hope we get to see more of Cybertronian war though.

And while I know it's not always realistic, i want to see them talking and insulting each other during fights. We got a little of that with Jazz/Megatron and Prime/Megatron. I know Bonecrusher was saying some gibberish to Prime when they fought on the expressway but it was so garbled.

And while I know it's not always realistic, i want to see them talking and insulting each other during fights. We got a little of that with Jazz/Megatron and Prime/Megatron. I know Bonecrusher was saying some gibberish to Prime when they fought on the expressway but it was so garbled.

I actually agree with this, i LOVED the interactions between Jazz and Megatron and Prime and Megatron in their fight scene's, it made them much more enjoyable and much more involved IMO.

My favourite has to be from Jazz though "That all you got Megatron!"

One thing i would love would be a brief glimpse of Sentinal Prime, even better a glimpse of him giving Optimus the Matrix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"