Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right. He was talking to Bruce at the beginning too. That's why it was funny when Bruce said the last thing he heard was something about Stockholm, or whatever it was.

Bruce says something about an elevator in Switzerland, but yeah, it does make sense.

that's lame...why just use the same runes for decoration unless they mean something?

Sheesh, they're so lazy, probably thought no one would notice....don't they realize that fans are going to study and analyze every single little detail and rune :oldrazz:

haha yeah, I've got a document on my computer where I've saved all the things that had real translations, with an image and my translation. It's pretty easy to cross reference at this point, but for this image I can just look at the collar and read where it says "hammer" and "commands" and a couple of other key words.

It's really no big deal, but a little more attention to detail could make it a lot more fun for us!

lol oy vey. now I'm going to be expecting the live long and prosper hand to pop up lol
5nxx.jpg

Speaking of which. I hope we see Thor create at least one storm in this. I like the Storm from Thor 1

The quick storm in The Avengers was better for me, just because of the way the clouds arrived and darkened. Him summoning it from that tower was great, and it was also cool when he did it earlier in the movie on his arrival. You could still hear the thunder in the sky even while Thor was arguing with Loki on the mountain.

The quick storm in The Avengers was better for me, just because of the way the clouds arrived and darkened. Him summoning it from that tower was great, and it was also cool when he did it earlier in the movie on his arrival.

He had a great entry in Avengers. But I would like to see more wind and another tornado

Yeah, there was some strong wind in the storm he summoned in Thor. And that tornado was strong enough to lift the Destroyer up! I would definitely like to see more of that as well.

I thought the after credits in IM3 was great. If you notice, he starts the movie narrating about his trauma as if he's talking to a psychiatrist and ends the movie narrating too..then you see the whole movie is pretty much him talking to Bruce the entire time...telling his story.
Yeah, I thought the same thing too. Especially with it being the only IM movie with a voice over. As far as the tag itself, if they were going to do one in the four movies before Avengers 2 not building towards it, then I'm glad they did it in the first one.

He's right. He was talking to Bruce at the beginning too. That's why it was funny when Bruce said the last thing he heard was something about Stockholm, or whatever it was.

Yeah that's what made it great. You think it's a 4th wall conversation with the audience, ala Raimi Spider-man films, but he's talking to Bruce.

It was a small theater, maybe 50 people tops? There were some shared laughs, some applause for certain characters, and some slight applause at the end. A lot of young people, but from what I gathered they weren't comic fans, just there more so because they got the tickets.

As for Shreddies...yes, it is a cereal. The folks over at the site that shall not be named have made some guesses on the scenes, I suggest you read them.

Did Castor's mask comment about Algrim make any kind of sense? about the Kurse thing being a mask and him being on a mission?

Also how did he see the Cap trailer before his and you didn't? Was Castor...in fact...full of it?

Did Castor's mask comment about Algrim make any kind of sense? about the Kurse thing being a mask and him being on a mission?

Also how did he see the Cap trailer before his and you didn't? Was Castor...in fact...full of it?

He said they didn't show the Cap trailer, they jumped into showing the film.

For those that have read the "Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE" thread, are there spoilers in the nine posts this far?

I'm asking since those that have seen it seem to be prohibited from giving out any details.

Mjölnir;27039549 said:
For those that have read the "Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE" thread, are there spoilers in the nine posts this far?

I'm asking since those that have seen it seem to be prohibited from giving out any details.

Nothing yet, only my review in there so far.

Castor's comment is accurate. I probably didn't get the trailer since it was a press screening, not a normal advanced screening (if that was what Castor had).

For the guys that saw the screening. Did you get the Cap 2 trailer?

No :csad:

Steyin...you feel left out now?? haha.

I have a theory about Kurse because of Castor now

Algrim is in disguise...he is in armor similar to the marauders. In the comics he battles Thor in armor and he is transformed with it into Kurse. While wearing his marauder disguise he battles Thor and somehow becomes transformed while he is in it

Is there a advanced fan screening happening tonight somewhere?

Because yesterday was the press screening, tonight I think is the fan screening (expect more reactions tonight maybe) and Tuesday 22nd is the London Premiere

Nothing yet, only my review in there so far.

Castor's comment is accurate. I probably didn't get the trailer since it was a press screening, not a normal advanced screening (if that was what Castor had).

No :csad:

That's a shame, it's a cool trailer. I suspect it's going to be attached to the release print.

T"Challa;27039669 said:
From Devin Faraci

Quote:
The junket guys like THOR 2, it seems.
Quote:
@devincf @kristapley blows away the first one

Wrestler_be49d2_1020222.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"