Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's going to weird waiting till avengers 2 after thor 3 after seeing both thor and loki every year previously.

Yeah I know! I wonder what I'll do after Thor 3? lol

I know!! SAVE CASH!!!! hahaha

wow took me this long to realise i should have said thor 2 or thor the dark world.

Wow, part 3 already? I have two hosts here for the news:

Hosts.png

Oooooh... A shiny new thread! Zach Levi just tweeted he arrived in London.

Wow, part 3 already? I have two hosts here for the news:

Hosts.png

I'd watch the news every day if those two were co-anchors. ;) They'd make all that death, destruction and political nonsense palatable.

*Edit* I just listened to this version of a well known Evanescence song and I am imploring anyone who has editing skills...once there's editable footage from Thor 2 with Loki in it to go along with what we have from Thor and Avengers, please please please make me a tribute video using this song:

Evanescence - Whisper (Demo Version)

Last edited:
Levi and Alexander both tweeted that they're now in London

Looking at her twitter, if she's there for the full 5 months Sif might have a bigger role than the last movie.

I haven't been keeping up with Thor 2 news so I was wondering if there has been any talk of Baldur making an appearance.

There's been no news of anyone appearing, lol. All casting has been kept under wraps, except Mads which fell through.

I wouldn't bet on Balder, though.

Not sure I'd wanna see Balder. The thing that has me concerned about Thor 2, is the same thing I didn't like about the first movie. And that's not having much for the supporting cast to do...other than be there. I understand that Thor is the main character, but I felt Sif, the Warriors Three and Frigga got the short end of the stick.

And assuming more characters will be added in Thor 2, I just hope they get a handle of things. It's funny the first movie's script worked, but things just fell through in the editing department.

Last edited:
I'm probably the only Thor fan that doesn't care about Balder showing up.

I really hope so. I enjoyed the first one very much but wanted so much more.

Yeah I'd rather have the Heimdall, Sif, and the Warrior's Three fleshed out more than for them to add Balder.

I really only want to see Sif "fleshed out", but that's just me...

I'm just thinking, considering the types of people they're casting as extras, Loki's story arc should just be called Loki in Magic Hel. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I don't think Loki should have a major arc in this film, he's had enough time in the sun for now.

I don't think Loki should have a major arc in this film, he's had enough time in the sun for now.

Well, he might not have a major arc in this movie but Loki is going to be in it though. I mean they do have to tie up loose ends from Avengers, so yes I think we will see Loki banished to Magic Hel.

Yeah I'd rather have the Heimdall, Sif, and the Warrior's Three fleshed out more than for them to add Balder.

Yeah, they've just GOT to introduce Balder. As I'm typing this I still can't quite beleive that he wasnt in the 1st movie and the notion that he wont make some kind of appearance at some point just seems unfathomable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"