Thor caption thread - Part 1

We haven´t got pics yet, but I think time has come to start one.

01AnIronManThor03CoverA.jpg

THOR: Finally the god of thunder has been cast, salute Chris Hemsworth!
IRON MAN: Who the f*** is Chris Hemsworth?
THOR: Shut your mouth.

01AngryGuestStarThor.jpg

THOR: Just the announcement of Anne Hathaway being cast as Catwoman CRASHED THE BOARDS?! C´mon, we´ve had tons of announcements, pictures, even a trailer, and we NOT ONCE crashed the boards!!
REED: Are you really trying to compare your popularity with the Batman mythos?
THOR: Do you really want to get into that argument, Mr. "Fox made our franchise a Men In Black´s poor cousin"?
REED: Sorry.
Hahahahahahahahahaha :awesome:

Stupid Fox. :doh:

Kiss3.jpg

PORTMAN: If getting an Oscar nomination for a movie where I do a hot lesbian scene with Mila Kunis doesn´t make people forget my Star Wars prequels fiasco, nothing will!

Thorahhhhww1.jpg

Thor: You were supposed to take the hammer from me, not shove it up my ass!!!

Kiss3.jpg

KUNIS: Oh Megan Fox...
PORTMAN: What did you just say?
KUNIS; huh nothing baby. I love you!

We haven´t got pics yet, but I think time has come to start one.

01AnIronManThor03CoverA.jpg

THOR: Finally the god of thunder has been cast, salute Chris Hemsworth!
IRON MAN: Who the f*** is Chris Hemsworth?
THOR: Shut your mouth.

Hahahahaha funny stuff UF

Thorahhhhww1.jpg

THOR: "Stop complaining that Nolan's Batman isn't a detective! He's still learning how to be Batman! He's not gonna be a perfect detective right off the bat! And stop complaining about him running over cop cars with the Tumbler and being on the run from the cops for crimes he didn't commit, it's happened in the comics you know!"

thormoviecolouredsmall.jpg

THOR: And they said my movie costume isn't badass...BOX OFFICE PREPARE TO TASTE MY WRATH!!!
BOX OFFICE: Ohhhh sh**!!!!
THOR: FOR MIDGARD!!!

1306089-1068754_102_sif_02_large_super.jpg

SIF: What's so good about Asgard? Is there something you're hiding from me Thor?

THOR: Well ummm...FOR ODIN, FOR ASGAAAARD!!!

Last edited:

THOR: And they said my movie costume isn't badass...BOX OFFICE PREPARE TO TASTE MY WRATH!!!
BOX OFFICE: Ohhhh sh**!!!!
THOR: FOR MIDGARD!!!

sif.jpg

SIF: What's so good about Asgard? Is there something you're hiding from me Thor?

THOR: Well ummm...FOR ODIN, FOR ASGAAAARD!!!
Hehehehehehe

I fixed it Panthro, so got quote the new version

Thorahhhhww1.jpg

THOR: C´mon, I know it´s gonna be the very first Captain America footage, but I have a Super Bowl spot too! Would it KILL you nerds to get a little more excited?!

Hehehe, well be fair Thor and share the love since you already had your trailer out and it was well received. At least you're getting a Superbowl spot. Green Lantern won't even be showing up.

Thorahhhhww1.jpg

THOR: C´mon, I know it´s gonna be the very first Captain America footage, but I have a Super Bowl spot too! Would it KILL you nerds to get a little more excited?!

Hahahaha...I agree:thor:

I also agree with your signature, curvy >>> thin, in my opinion

Last edited:
Thorahhhhww1.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks guys! Yeah, my sig was inspired by some *****ebags in the Batman boards accusing Anne Hathaway, believe ir ot nor, of being overweight. Probably the same who now say pre-serum Steve Rogers is too skinny.

thormonster.png

Tom Rothman? Nah, but I get that a lot!

Thanks guys! Yeah, my sig was inspired by some *****ebags in the Batman boards accusing Anne Hathaway, believe ir ot nor, of being overweight. Probably the same who now say pre-serum Steve Rogers is too skinny.

thormonster.png

Bwahahahahahahahaha

thormonster.png

Nice!

thormonster.png

I think Anne Hathaway is alot more on the "thin" side, I dnt see how someone could call her overweight.

Hahahaha at the Frost monster...lol

ironman20312100009.jpg

Tony: "Yo MC, gimme a beat that I can kick my buddy's ass to!"

thormoviestill1.jpg

Thor: "Verily, my comrade!"

thorhammertime.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"