Thor caption thread - Part 1

ironman20312100009.jpg

Tony: "Yo MC, gimme a beat that I can kick my buddy's ash to!"

thormoviestill1.jpg

Thor: "Verily, my comrade!"

thorhammertime.jpg
:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Hemsworth-"I wish we just used this one in the movie... so, much lighter... I wouldn't of had to do all that working out"

hasbro11.jpg

Hemsworth: "You know Chris, some kid is just going to be so disappointed when he hits his bully with this, and the guy doesn't go flying."
Evans: "Not as disappointed as the guy who tries to block a bullet with this...."

Last edited:

Hemsworth: "You know Chris, some kid is just going to be so disappointed when he hits his bully with this, and the guy doesn't go flying."
Evans: "Not as disappointed as the guy who tries to block a bullet with this...."
Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Hahaha - That's awesome

hahaha

hasbrostars3.jpg

HEMSWORTH: "My action figure is more attractive than your action figure."

HEMSWORTH: "Hey Chris, what's with these Superman fans who want the old John Williams theme in the Superman reboot?"
EVANS: "I don't know Chris. Stupid people blinded by nostalgia I guess, can't stop living in the past, too afraid to challenge the old Reeve movies despite their flaws, the list probably goes on."
HEMSWORTH: "I just don't get it man. Batman got a new theme. The X-Men were constantly getting new themes. Spider-Man's getting a new theme. Even Hellboy changed themes between movies. Don't they see it's about updating and establishing a new identity."
EVANS: "Fanboys, what are you gonna do, right?"

Hahahaha funny stuff :woot:

hasbrostars3.jpg

HEMSWORTH: "I spent two years in Vietnam with this uncomfortable piece of plastic shoved up my ash, and now, it's yours."

hasbrostars3.jpg

HEMSWORTH: "This cheaply made lifeless soulless piece of plastic can be yours if the price is right!"

7166gw.jpg

Destroyer: "So you are Thor. And who is your superior?"
Thor: "I answer only to the president..."
Destroyer: "..AND HE WILL ANSWER TO ME!!!!! Or all of his cities will end up like this one!"

7166gw.jpg

Destroyer: "Who else is seeing this?"
Thor: "Well, with the satellite hook-up...just about everyone. I mean the whole planet."
Destroyer: "The whole planet Houston?"
Thor: "Earth...the whole planet Earth."

34ycok0.jpg

It was at this point that Thor whipped out his sketch pad and attempted to impress Jane further by showing the he was in fact the guy who invented the pinball machine.

hasbrostars3.jpg

HEMSWORTH: "Captain Kirk has a phaser? Pfft, his phaser is no match for my hammer!"

joss whedon :as you know we are trying to keep a very tight budget on the production of The Avengers.

so here's your new accessories for the movie guys

Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth :damn you disney !!!!!!

Last edited:

joss whedon :as you know we are trying to keep a very tight budget on the production of The Avengers.

so here's your new accessories for the movie guys

Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth :damn you disney !!!!!!

PURE GENIUS! And those Superman ones made me really LOL!

ghostbusters1.jpg

Ray Stantz: Destroyer from Asgard?... good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

Peter Venkman: That ought to do it. Thanks very much Ray.

_tempthorsccc3thumbnails_0018_Layer2022.jpg

Destroyer: Are you a God?

aykroyd-ghostbusters.jpg

Ray Stantz:................no

thorsccc3thumbnails_0016_Layer2024.jpg

Destroyer: Then...DIE!!!

Ernie-Hudson-Ghost-Busters_6.jpg

Winston Zeddemore: RAY! WHAT DID I TELL YOU THE FIRST TIME?!!!

ghostbusters1.jpg

Ray Stantz: Destroyer from Asgard?... good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

Peter Venkman: That ought to do it. Thanks very much Ray.

_tempthorsccc3thumbnails_0018_Layer2022.jpg

Destroyer: Are you a God?

aykroyd-ghostbusters.jpg

Ray Stantz:................no

thorsccc3thumbnails_0016_Layer2024.jpg

Destroyer: Then...DIE!!!

Ernie-Hudson-Ghost-Busters_6.jpg

Winston Zeddemore: RAY! WHAT DID I TELL YOU THE FIRST TIME?!!!

Hahaha, this is good one :)

I never knew Winston Zeddemore's name, until today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"