Transformers RPG Season I Sign up/OOC Thread

Okay, normally I don't care much about what most people think of my first posts for characters, but I'm interested in getting some feedback on my take on Brawl. I'm just trying to show that the war has been driving him insane enough that he hates just about any soldier on either side, as well as the fact that he's been losing the renowned intelligence of the person he once was to the new savage bot that he's becoming, and is known for in the movie and cartoon.

I liked it. I definately always took Brawl for a nut, and was always a big fan of that take on him. I too would like some feedback on my Tracks posts.

I honestly don't know anything about Tracks, so I can't comment on its accuracy to the cartoon/comics/whatever, but I do like the character well enough. :up:

And you shouldn't have to have the word "Autobot" before your character's name all the time. I know that for some legal reasons (or some crap like that), Jazz and Brawl are both officially called "Autobot Jazz" and "Decepticon Brawl," but in an RPG environment, where we're not about to be sued for violating copyright stuff, it's only really necessary to have the main name of the character in the posts when referring to him or her.

like Spike I don't know anything about Tracks but I like what iv read. :up:Also great Brawl post Spike, I like what your doing with him.

I agree, I just figured 'Autobot' was a formality, like General or Commander or even 'Mr.'. And you probably do know the character's paintjob. It's very famous:

Transformers_Autobots_Flames_Blue-T-link.jpg

hey guys id like your opinion on a banner I just made. Iv never tried it before and only have window's paint program to work with. Please be brutally honest....

Blackout.jpg

hey guys id like your opinion on a banner I just made. Iv never tried it before and only have window's paint program to work with. Please be brutally honest....

Blackout.jpg
It would be a little better if the decepticon symbol was under the name and they were closer to Blackout and the black section was reduced.

It would be a little better if the decepticon symbol was under the name and they were closer to Blackout and the black section was reduced.
ok I'll make those changes and see how it looks, brb

I agree, I just figured 'Autobot' was a formality, like General or Commander or even 'Mr.'. And you probably do know the character's paintjob. It's very famous:

Transformers_Autobots_Flames_Blue-T-link.jpg
Would you as a US military troop call your superior officer "US. Marine" [insert name]?

little grainy, otherwise cool. I would make the letters white with black background or background white with black letters, but whatever. :up:
I don't know how to do that with paint. It was alittle too big so I had to resize it thats why its alittle grainy.

You know how to type in different colors right?

I don't know how to do that with paint. It was alittle too big so I had to resize it thats why its alittle grainy.
I am great with paint. All my banners are from paint. I could do it for you if you pm me the Blackout pic.

not on paint.

I kinda wanna learn how to do it myself so I don't have to bother anyone anymore for banners.
Trust me, when you learn how to use Paint to its best, you'll be able to pull some awsome **** out. :up:

The color list at the bottom. Click on the color you want after you plot out the space to type words.
:dry: ok now I feel stupid for not thinking of that. Ok now that I know what to do im gonna completely redo it to get rid of the grain.

:dry: ok now I feel stupid for not thinking of that. Ok now that I know what to do im gonna completely redo it to get rid of the grain.
Remember, Wikipedia and other websites can give you tips for Paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"