Apocalypse Tye Sheridan is CYCLOPS - Part 1

Love Scott in this film, very excited to see more of Tye in future films.

Yeah, to be honest, I never cared for Marsden, being a Tye Sheridan fan certainly adds to the enjoyment for me, but it's the first time I'm excited for Cyclops.

I'm very happy to finally see Scott Summers done justice. We get a glimpse of his leading hability, and he does a lot throughout the movie.

Tye was amazing. Even my friend who never liked Cyclops in the past films said he felt right and done justice in this. I'm so excited to see more of him as Cyclops.

tbh i don't want cyclops to become this strict squeaky clean leader anytime soon because what i liked about him in this movie is how he felt like an equal to jean and nightcrawler, he sits on the sofa in the mansion slightly cocky and like he owned the room but in that kinda fun way which is a little similar to the social interactions in X-Men evolution.

Last edited:
Damn, nice to finally see a lot of positive reactions to TyeClops, does his character arc feel satisfying overall ? Despite being good you guys feel he is going to be underrated in the movie like some of the critics said ? Will be watching the movie tomorrow.

He always alright. Though compare to the comics, there isn't a big or important reason on how his powers manifested in the first place.

Damn, nice to finally see a lot of positive reactions to TyeClops, does his character arc feel satisfying overall ? Despite being good you guys feel he is going to be underrated in the movie like some of the critics said ? Will be watching the movie tomorrow.

He might be slightly underrated because there is also quicksilver,nightcrawler being the fun playful ones and jean has her Wow moment in the final so cyclops could be slightly less rated but overall i see twitter comments that said

Chris Phillips ‏@Demonology7789
just seen #XMenApocalypse man what a fantastic movie!! possibly my fave one. love Jean Grey and Cyclops

K.C. Bryan Jr. ‏@CBJ_TGW
Cyclops is FINALLY redeemed ! Tye Sheridan gets more to do in one movie than James Marsden in a whole trilogy. #XMenApocalypse

Sagnik Chakrabarti ‏@Sagnik15
@SophieT & @tyesheridan are phenomenal as Jean and Scott. The future of the X-franchise is in VERY capable (mind and eyes)! #XMenApocalypse

GROG ‏@GrogsMovieBlogs
Absolutely loved @SophieT as Jean Grey. Tye Sheridan nailed Cyclops too. #XMenApocalypse

Fat Comic Book Guy ‏@ComicFat
#XMenApocalypse on the top 3 of X-Men movies no doubt, Jean and Scott are flawless, badass Sansa is badass

bigkidz ‏@bigkidzdotnet
And they finally got Jean Grey and Scott Summers right! Jean in particular was amazing at the end �� well done @SophieT #XMenApocalypse

Caitlin ‏@PSI0NICPSYLOCKE
Tye sheridan was the perfect Scott summers! Fit the role perfectly!
#XMenApocalypse

Last edited:
I want him as Cyclops, but only if next movies are in 80's.
Not interested in 25+ Cyclops shorter than everyone else.

I want him as Cyclops, but only if next movies are in 80's.
Not interested in 25+ Cyclops shorter than everyone else.

Well he was short in the OT as well so it's no big deal except you keep mentioning this petty comment about his height.

Sheridan plays a good young Cyclops
Marsden plays a good adult Cyclops

Sheridan has done good job by playing Scott from the past all right, now stop x-men movies in the past and bring back Marsden and make x-men in present !

Well he was short in the OT as well so it's no big deal except you keep mentioning this petty comment about his height.

Marsden is 5cm taller than Sheridan, and it's easier to make him close height to Wolverine and others.
Man doesn't grow up after 24+, so I'm not interested in 27yo shorty Cyclops.
From movie we know Cyclops is 17 yo in 1983.

Marsden is 5cm taller than Sheridan, and it's easier to make him close height to Wolverine and others.
Man doesn't grow up after 24+, so I'm not interested in 27yo shorty Cyclops.
From movie we know Cyclops is 17 yo in 1983.

Wow how have you survived with a 6ft wolverine, it must have eaten away at you for 16 years now

Tye was great one of the films standouts and really pleased Cyclops gets some proper justice and some great action moments too. He will make a great leader one day.

Because Wolverine is my favorite character ;)

I want adult Cyclops to be taller than what we saw here.

Tye is really great as Cyclops!
One of the scene stealer alongside Jean and Nightcrawler

If we got a tall Wolverine for like 8 movies by now... I don't see the problem of having a not super tall Cyclops. His height is at least pretty average. He's not that tall, but he isn't too short either.

Agree to Sheridan was very good as Scott.
Maybe if they give him higher shoes and use boxes under his feet like for Marsden...

I thought he was ok but paled in comparison to Jean and other Xmen.

He's definitely way better than the actress that they got for Storm in this movie.

And Psylocke.
And waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than actor they got for Colossus in X2/X3/DOFP and Deadpool.

Loved cyclops want to see more tye! Maybe in swim shorts too!! What would
Make it a dream, if the film also had scenes that involved the OT cast and then Marsden can appear also

Last edited:
I love the new Cyclops.

But why did they use the PINKISH TINT for his beam a-la Jim Lee?????? :shg:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back