Tyler Hoechlin is Clark Kent/Superman

I honestly can’t wait to see him given even more layers this time as Clark the Father.
I'm re-reading Tomasi's Rebirth right now, and getting very hyped at seeing Dad!Clark in live-action. There's just so much good material to mine there, and I do get the impression it was one of Helbing's main inspirations for this show. The best thing about it is that it's an aspect of Superman that's never been explored on screen before (and no, Superman Returns definitely doesn't qualify), so it feels really fresh. And Tyler's Supes is already the perfect fit for that approach.

I'm re-reading Tomasi's Rebirth right now, and getting very hyped at seeing Dad!Clark in live-action. There's just so much good material to mine there, and I do get the impression it was one of Helbing's main inspirations for this show. The best thing about it is that it's an aspect of Superman that's never been explored on screen before (and no, Superman Returns definitely doesn't qualify), so it feels really fresh. And Tyler's Supes is already the perfect fit for that approach.

Yeah it’s brand new territory, we’ve seen Superman‘s origin, established Superman, before he was Superman Etc but never a Superman at this stage as a parent. I really can’t wat, I’m excited to see what they’ve got for us at DC FanDome.

Most Superman projects in film, television, and animation usually start out with his origin and Superman and Lois will be no different.

Now that’s a Superman.

Indeed. Definitely one of the more flattering photos taken of Tyler in costume. Plus, Tyler has further developed his physique since his last appearance.

Those are probably older photos repurposed for the event.

I am worried that I am not in Vancouver, they could take advantage of these extra days for DCfandome me to take pictures with the new suit just like Batwoman is doing.

The Black suit with collar looks better than the blue suit Taylor is using, I wish they made a blue suit in same style as the black one, maybe with darker blue colors, and why can't they make those Red boots like they Black one's ? I hate the current red boots, they don't look comic book accurate.

tyler-hoechlin-october-2018-03.jpg

The Black suit with collar looks better then the blue suit Taylor is using, I wish they made a blue suit in same style as the black one, maybe with darker blue colors, and why can't they make those Red boots like they Black one's ? I hate the current red boots, they don't look comic book accurate.

tyler-hoechlin-october-2018-03.jpg
I've said the same before. It would basically look like the New 52 suit:

1988402-jl_1_oroboros_cps_036.jpg

Which I know wasn't a particularly popular suit in the comics, but whatever. I think it would look nice in live-action.

Well I wouldn't say taller lol, but I'd say he's definitely back into gym-mode.

I hope so. I watched him in Palm Springs and he looked quite skinny at times, especially in his wedding suit, and definitely not like someone who would be Superman. I don't know when that was filmed but obviously before lockdown and probably when we saw him looking thin as Superman.

Just went over to DC Fandome for the Superman and Lois panel. They will balance out Clark and Lois as parents with superheroics and Tyler's Superman will get a new suit.

I just hope that they make it clear on whether Tyler's Superman currently has all of the memories created from this new timeline.

Since he wasn't with the Paragons as the Multi-Verse was reborn, then he shouldn't have remembered anything from the original timeline. However, his expression from hearing Lois mention their sons clearly left his knowledge of current events in doubt.

I just hope that they make it clear on whether Tyler's Superman currently has all of the memories created from this new timeline.

Since he wasn't with the Paragons as the Multi-Verse was reborn, then he shouldn't have remembered anything from the original timeline. However, his expression from hearing Lois mention their sons clearly left his knowledge of current events in doubt.

This is addressed in the pilot in a cool way, it’s part of the arc

In addition Superman and Lois' heroics, I also look forward in how his relationship with General Sam Lane is going to pan out. I wonder if he will be the show's equivalent to Perry White in some ways. Perry was Clark's boss. General Lane will likely be Superman's boss and Clark's father-in-law.

Is there no Perry White in this show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"