Tyler Hoechlin is Clark Kent/Superman

I think so, I mean all signs point at some point it’ll dip but hopefully this can be the one that breaks the trend
My problem is neither Superman nor Lois looks old enough to have 2 teenage sons or almost teenagers. This would've worked much better with Routh as Superman with one of the kids being Richard and the other John taking place after the crisis with maybe Lois being back or something and continuing the Donner/Singer verse. That way things would line up much better than they do now.

My problem is neither Superman nor Lois looks old enough to have 2 teenage sons or almost teenagers. This would've worked much better with Routh as Superman with one of the kids being Richard and the other John taking place after the crisis with maybe Lois being back or something and continuing the Donner/Singer verse. That way things would line up much better than they do now.

Yeah but that’s not what we’re getting, we’re getting this show.

I’m happy the way things are going.

I would like to see Tyler play different dimensional counterparts and clones of Superman such as the 1938, Fleischer, and the Legion of Superheroes' Superman X from the 41st Century!

Not Bizarro though. In the comics he's always much bigger than Superman and not an exact copy of him. The character could be best served by having a different actor playing him. One even of Routh or Welling's size or height.

I would like to see Tyler play different dimensional counterparts and clones of Superman such as the 1938, Fleischer, and the Legion of Superheroes' Superman X from the 41st Century!
Man I would kill to see properly done live-action version of the Fleischer suit. Just give it the black belt of Routh's KC suit and it would look SO good in live-action, imo. In my outline for my dream Superman show, I included an Elseworld episode of Superman Smashes the Klan, partly because that story's great, but I'd say 80% of the reason why is because it would be an excuse to do an episode with that Fleischer suit. :funny:

EmMqCSAXIAA3G4V

EmMqCSCWEAEwkxF

Man I would kill to see properly done live-action version of the Fleischer suit. Just give it the black belt of Routh's KC suit and it would look SO good in live-action, imo. In my outline for my dream Superman show, I included an Elseworld episode of Superman Smashes the Klan, partly because that story's great, but I'd say 80% of the reason why is because it would be an excuse to do an episode with that Fleischer suit. :funny:

I hope they adapt that storyline in future seasons as a parallel Earth story where Superman travels to the new Multiverse.

I would like to see Alex Luthor of Earth-3 being brought into Superman and Lois as Superman’s guide to the new Multiverse just like the other Arrowverse heroes were guided by Monitor and Harbinger.

Last edited:
I would like to see Alex Luthor of Earth-3 being brought into Superman and Lois as Siuperman's guide to the new Multiverse just like the other Arrowverse heroes were guided by Monitor and Harbinger.

Slipped into a Russian accent there for a bit. :o

Yaaassss. Revenge for his fallen cousin who just burned too bright. :hehe:

The younger Hoechlin pic could very well serve as flashback pic for young Clark going to Smallville farm.

"People always thought I grew up on a farm, and I guess, in a way, I did."

- From Michael Jr.'s monologue at the end of Road to Perdition (2002)

I so agree here.

I would lose it if we got this episode.

Omg that suits looks so much better than the party city suit they gave him. He looks sexy now

Several things about that photo look hinky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"