Vengeance Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Seems like in the trailer he was pretty PO'd when he was hoisting that guy in the air. So I'm sure Clark will be working through some anger issues

KalKai said:
vengposter7gn.jpg

Notice the dark area of the cloud that is blocking out the moon? Kinda Bat-ish in shape no? Or maybe Im just seeing what I want to see?

anyybody have a link to the teaser of this episode

Start using RAPIDSHARE people :p Unless you guys LIKE having to upload & re upload again when the file expires after 2 downloads

Actually that expires after 7 days or a certain ammount of downloads, more than enough.

triplet said:
Thanks, KalKai... I didn't see the whole thing.

:up:

Clark looks really effed up in next week's episode.

Doesn't he? Its gonna be a beauty. I love seeing that sort of character emotion, it makes great story telling.

avidreader said:
Doesn't he? Its gonna be a beauty. I love seeing that sort of character emotion, it makes great story telling.

When the hero suffers, it heightens the stakes for him and makes his winning out at the end that much more satisfying a conclusion.

Drama can't exist without conflict and conflict reveals character. If the hero didn't suffer, things would be way boring.

triplet said:
When the hero suffers, it heightens the stakes for him and makes his winning out at the end that much more satisfying a conclusion.

Drama can't exist without conflict and conflict reveals character. If the hero didn't suffer, things would be way boring.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Looks like their pseudo version of Batman. :)

avidreader said:
Couldnt have said it better myself.

Heee... :D :up:

<------ Notice the new custom text? Hee...

I'm now a freelance writer! Pay is crap and I won't work every week it looks like but he liked my writing enough to sign me on!

:D

I'm happy!

is it me or did the mask she was wearng in the trailer look like something you can get out of a cracker jack box?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"