Venom has to be in Spiderman3

That sounds about right

Venom cant and shouldnt be in spider-man 3 for 3 reasons:

1. his story would be too long to fit in one movie
2. its really too early for Venom, theres still other villians that can be introduced....
3. the third movies not even set up for him; Eddie hasnt be introduced, the symbiote, peter doesnt even have the black suit yet, etc.

it would be awesome to see venom....just not in spider-man 3.....

LarryLegend said:
You know its hard to read stuff written by people who have no concept of
a) the comics
2) proper storytelling
Well let's hear your story if that's not proper........

DACrowe said:
I personally want Lizard in SM3 Raimi's last being SM4 with GG2 and a filler and black suit with new cast and director in SM5 and Venom in SM6 with the option of Venom and Carnage for SM7 to finish it.

You're saying there should be three more Spider-Man movies before we see Venom? :rolleyes:

I know we all have our opinions here but c'mon....the whole reason we see so many Venom threads/posts is because of the popularity of the character. They're not going to bench Venom until 2020 because of some ridiculous fear that they'll "rush the story."

Did you think GG's character was rushed? Afterall, it was bunched in with Spidey's origin. Wow. How the hell did they get all that in one movie? You probably thought GG and the Enforcers should have teamed up....while Goblin started with a broomstick and then switched to a glider. Holy sh:t, that's three movies right there.

Dr. Bromwell said:
You're saying there should be three more Spider-Man movies before we see Venom? :rolleyes:

I know we all have our opinions here but c'mon....the whole reason we see so many Venom threads/posts is because of the popularity of the character. They're not going to bench Venom until 2020 because of some ridiculous fear that they'll "rush the story."

Did you think GG's character was rushed? Afterall, it was bunched in with Spidey's origin. Wow. How the hell did they get all that in one movie? You probably thought GG and the Enforcers should have teamed up....while Goblin started with a broomstick and then switched to a glider. Holy sh:t, that's three movies right there.
i dont think venom should be in spider-man 3 though....they should start another trilogy with Venom because first peters got to get the symbiote and Eddie has to be introduced not saying it should take 3 movies but maybe he could get the symbiote in one movie (while fighting another villian and Eddie is introduced in this movie) then in the next movie fight Venom.....

That would be cool. I actually hope it happens that way. I just disagree with these posts saying it's impossible to cover it one film. SM2 was 60% Peter/MJ with the rest being OCK/Harry. Well, the best part of the Peter/MJ story is behind us now...that 60% can cover a lot of other ground in SM3.

The story doesn't have to involve how spider man got the symbiote. The story could start with something simple like stopping a bank robbery quickly in the symbiote costume. Then a ten to twenty minute flashback to how he got his costume. This flashback would involve getting the suit, then learning that it is trying to bond with him, and then, after attempting to get rid of it, waking up with it back on his body.

After the flashback, a few scenes involving parker's personal life and two scenes explaining Brock getting his story in the paper then Brock getting fired. By the 45 minute mark, the bell tower occurs. Put maybe 15 minutes into the Brock and the symbiote getting together.

They could also put the Brock getting his story in the paper in one of the first two scenes, then cut to the flashback, then afterwards show how he gets fired. Anyway, thats one hour so far, leaving at least another hour for the rest of the plot to develop and to set up the final battle.

What I would be interested in seeing is how they will handle the symbiote when it is not on someone. Also, I doubt that Venom will be in SM3, and I am almost sure that there will be no SM4. Hopefully Green Goblin 2 wont be in this next movie, but it looks like there is a good chance that he will be.

I am as big a venom fan as anyone, so much so that I wrote my first fan fic with him as the villain, but I didnt like his origin, so I tried to come up with a new one, and it worked somewhat, but I just have to say its difficult to come up with a completely original take on a character that works. I dont think his origin would work in a movie thats why I said everything else up to this point.

I would much rather see some classic villains like Electro, Mysterio, Sandman, Scorpion..etc...dont get me wrong i like venom but the only way i want to see venom in a movie is if they use the original venom..the McFarlane Venom...not this horrible excuse for a Villain/Hero that they use now with huge teeth, Green Spit, and a huge tongue thats not venom thats stupid…now the mcfarlane venom just had a creepy grin with normal sized teeth that made him look evil….much better that an out of control tongue with spit flying every were

dos_acoustic said:
I would much rather see some classic villains like Electro, Mysterio, Sandman, Scorpion..etc...

this is how the movies should go not with a symbiotethat acts and talks like an escapee from A MENTAL HOSPITAL

Yeah i dont think Venom is going to be in a movie...ever
if they do go with venom though they will go with the terrible one...that spouts stupidity and green spit
I am glad someone agrees thanks 3D!

Spidergurl4302 said:
i dont think venom should be in spider-man 3 though....they should start another trilogy with Venom because first peters got to get the symbiote and Eddie has to be introduced not saying it should take 3 movies but maybe he could get the symbiote in one movie (while fighting another villian and Eddie is introduced in this movie) then in the next movie fight Venom.....

I totally agree. I think you won't see Venom or the symbiote in the third movie. I think that Raimi wouldn't want to hand cuff the next director with an obvious script. But I do think that the people at sony will want venom in the next trilogy. Enough fans are screaming for it, and I am sure it will happen. What I would like to see is Scorpion in the fourth, with John Jameson coming back from space with the symbiote. Somehow the shuttle loses control, Spidey saves Jameson, but Jameson goes into a coma, JJJ blames Spidey. JJJ creates Scorpion to battle Spidey, Spidey gets the symbiote, almost kills Scorpion before realizing that the symbiote is taking over. He gets rid of it, Brock gets it, and we are set up for Venom in 5. Possibly a Venom/Carnage duo in 6.

venom won't be in spidey 3 but i say eddie brock will be

Well whos to say raimi doesnt drop brock...

hes already got a pissed off son of jameson who could go get the suit and venom up and its still all about peter and MJ's love story... just with a mutant astronaut who must have the "i will eat your brains!" line somewhere...

;)

Look I know Spider-Man and I know good writing and the idea of Venom in any film earlier than SM5 is not good writing or is not faithful to the comics. I'm sorry the reason Venom is so popular is because most non-fans think he is the coolest because he is "evil Spider-Man" and I'm not saying all (afterall fans like him too) but that is the reason for his popularity so much.

And your logic is flawed because every non-fan I know (besides one who thinks Venom looks disgusting) thinks "Well Venom should be in the next one because he is Spider-Man's coolest and toughest foe" then came GG they *****ed and saw it and then came Doc Ock they *****ed and saw it. They liked both films. Hold Venom off because after him I think a lot of interest will be lost.

You want to know my Spider-Man 3?

It is 3 months after the events of SM2. Harry finally talks to Peter and reveals that he forgives him because he knows the truth about his father. But Harry hasn't talked to him for 3 months because he needs to get his head straight and he still needs time alone and their friendship may be over. Peter leaves hurt and we find out Harry has been haunted by his father's "ghost" in mirrors this whole time who keeps calling him weak but Harry gets drunk and tries to ignore it. Meanwhile Pete and MJ have moved in together and are engaged. They tell everyone including an extatic Aunt May. Peter is doing well at the Bugle and MJ just got a part on a local soap opera and is becoming popular and Pete is happy for her, but misses her first taping but she gets over it because he is Spider-Man. Still there is something there. Everytime he goes out she has a longing look.

Peter is working for Dr. Conners and is enjoying the good life of science except for the afternoon when he showed up when he wasn't suppose to and got barked at by Conners to leave. Peter did (having the spider sense go off) and when he left Conners showed his missing arm was there but green and he injects something into it. One day was humdrum as well until one day Conners doesn't show up to class and has a tutor. He goes by the Conners residence where Pete and MJ had gone (but Pete left early to "do some work") for dinner. He knows they are home but no one answers.

Pete moves on with his life but a Lizard creature starts showing up and has attacked and put a subway worker in the hospital or a sewer worker rather. JJJ wants Lizard now not the wall-crawler. Peter promises to get a picture of this "psycho" and go to MJ's photosession at the local mall for her soap. But when Peter as Spidey sneaks into the crime scene he finds the tracks are of a real giant Lizard. Spidey goes to ESU and investigates to find out that they are in fact the Lizard's tracks a man-Lizard if you will. He hears screaming from Conners office and smashing. He sees a Lizard thing in there stealing chemicals and machine parts. They fight.

Meanwhile MJ is alone at the session and angry when an obsessed soap fan tries to kill her because she hates her character for sleeping with Chips O'Neal or whatever the name is. A security guard saves her, but MJ is really freaked out. At the same time Peter as Spidey realizes this Lizard creature is wearing Dr. Conners' coat. They fight on the top of the college campuses and the Lizard breaks Spidey's arm and gets away into a sewer. A doctor comes up and bandages the arm (showing the city loving him somewhat) but then come the cops who shoot at him as he escapes. Showing the irony there.

When he gets home MJ wants to talk to him and cry on his shoulder but is in shock and fear to see him come home so broken up. After helping him relax she tries to cry on his shoulder but he is too self-absorbed and they get into a fight. Peter not knowing what her problem is yells at her and says "This thing can't work out. Spider-Man can't be married I guess." She then storms out. Peter turns on the TV and sees that she was shot at this night and is very upset about it.

MJ needs a shoulder to cry on and calls a wasted and self-destructive Harry who immeadietly wants to see her. At the same time Peter rests all day and is about to go out when pictures from an Eddie Brock hit the news of Spidey causing the fire in the science lab (no Lizard pictures are on because this is from a distance and Lizard would be too dark looking and too fast and crawly to catch a picture of) and a picture of Spidey with a broken arm. Peter is now imprisoned by his own alterego. No one can see Peter Parker with the same arm borken he knows.

That night Peter as Spidey (with a cast) goes in the rain to the Conners residence and finds out that from a reluctant Martha a horrible flashback. We see things from Curt's point of view. We see him changing slowly and hiding it from his family and then showing his arm growing to his family and they are happy. Then one night he goes into the mirror and bathroom to wash his face and it is green. He begisn turning and in fear Martha grabs Billy and runs out of the house. She regrets leaving him now. He then dressed himself up in his jeans and black shirt as a Lizard monster (remember he got the coat at the lab later) and ran out into the night as he was changing. A gang attacked him (led by Mr. Campbell as a snotty gang member) and as they jump him when he throws one through a lampost a tail grows and knocks a few into a wall and he grows fangs and bites one and this is horror plain and simple and Raimi would love this. He then crawled away int othe sewer.

Peter promsies (or Spider-Man rather) not to tell anyone and will help cure. As he swings off he is talking to himself about poor Curt when he sees an uncovered manhole he swings back to the house and his spider sense goes off. He peers through the window and sees the Lizard on his knees in front of his crying family saying he is so sorry. Billy breaks from his mother's arms and hugs the Lizard. Martha then follows and Lizard starts hissing something Spider-Man can't hear. Spidey then sees the Lizard cut Billy's face and take a drop of blood. Spidey overreacts and jumps through the window only to have his ass handed to him again by the Lizard. It goes out into the rain and as Spidey is on the ground Lizard comes in for the kill. Then in the doorway a ligth shines through with a little boy creating a sshadow. We hear the words "Daddy don't." Lizard looks at his son and a tear runs down his face (the Lizard's face) and he then escapes back into the sewer. Spidey has to figure this thing out.

Meanwhile MJ has dinner with Harry. Harry tries to comfort her when she reveals she knows he is Spider-Man too. She is very upset and doesn't know what to do. Harry tries to comfort her and starts talking about how Peter has let them all down and betrayed them each in his own way. They need to rely on each other and he wants to have dinner with her again tomorrow night. He offers her to stay with him but she declines that far and will find somewhere else to stay.

MJ takes a taxi home to Queens and is about to go to her house but something makes her knock on Aunt May's instead. She reveals how upset she is. Aunt May has had several scenes with Parker and MJ in a sort of montage of "we're engaged" scenes and is very ahppy. But Aunt May gives MJ a speech and lecture about love and how one should take it with good and bad and you should try. You know typical "make love works" jargin. But for this it works and MJ knows what she has to do.

Meanwhile Spider-Man follows the Lizard into the sewer. Martha and Billy ran after both but lost them in the darkness (or did they?). He discovers a giant under ground lab. The Lizard is still partly controlled by Conners and wants to cure himself. Peter realizes that the blood to turn Curt back to human is not irradiated but rather normal blood. HIs son's blood. Peter as Spidey tries to explain that the Lizard needs a gentically altered sort of lightnean rod and Lizard doesn't like it. He says I don't need you and begins immeadietly Spidey says "I won't let you do it Curt" and they fight. It ends with Spidey buried under subway and sewer rubble. Think ASM #33.

Spidey seems dead and Lizard says "I'm sorry Spider-Man but maybe it is for the best." But Spidey is unconscience and he is in the car again talking to Uncle Ben and how life is so hard and how he just wants to join Uncle Ben. Uncle Ben explains to Pete that life is hard and a responsibility and he needs to be ready to use life as he always have. Pete needs to get control of himself. Peter starts saying though maybe he should let Curt die and kill himself, maybe it is for the best. Uncle Ben cuts him off saying "Do it for Billy you know what it is like to lose a father do it for him and for Curt and for yourself After all with great power comes great responsibility."

Peter wakes up as Spider-Man in a tron costume with an elyelid (of the suit) crushed open. His mouth is apparent and his teeth are gushing blood. With a bad arm he lifts the rubble saying "For Billy...Curt...AND ME!" He lifts it about 4 feet high and squeezes out from under it and dislocates his arm in the process (the broken one already). He pops it back into place and sees the area lighting up like a Christmas tree and Curt must be at work. Spidey swings up and sees Curt shocking himself and trying to cure himself but it is about to kill him. Spidey tries unsuccesffully to turn it off. His last words are "Son of a bit--" as he throws himself in as the catalyst for the experiment. When it ends with a bang Curt Conners (one-armed again) falls to the ground as does Spidey. Spidey crawls over to Curt and feels a pulse. He lives and everything slowly goes black for as Spidey goes unconscience listening to the pulse.

Spidey wakes up in the Conners household. He is being watched over by Martha and Billy and Curt. They comfort him and Curt gives a speech about how thankful he is and how Spidey showed him what is really important as he holds Martha and Billy in his one arm. They didn't unmask him (Spider-Man) when treating him out of respect. Spidey gets up and says he has to leave now though for he has to go for what is most important for him.

As he swings away and gets home (or if you want Stan Lee camp from ASM #44 how about a taxi drive Spider-Man to a certain point because he is so exhausted). Harry presses a button on his answer maching and finds out that MJ will not be seeing him for dinner and that she will try and make things work with Peter. Harry runs back to the mirror he covered up in anger (after throwing some things down feeling betrayed by her too) he sees NOrman's ghost telling him he is ready. Harry goes back there and finds the serum and opens it this time.

Peter gets home and finds MJ dressed warmly saying "Let me feel what it is like to be you." So a strong and apologetic Spidey swings her to the top of the Empire State Building. There they talk with his mask off and apologize both and both are ready to take full responsibilities and MJ exclaims "If anyone will be Spider-Man's wife it is Mary Jane Watson." He then swings her back home (for the final swinging scene in tradition and besides we would not see him swing her up there) and they land at his apartment and fall on the bed and as they embrace a shadow of a goblin on a glider watches them from the window.

The End.

That is my Spider-Man 3.

dos_acoustic said:
Yeah i dont think Venom is going to be in a movie...ever
if they do go with venom though they will go with the terrible one...that spouts stupidity and green spit
I am glad someone agrees thanks 3D!
my pleasure :spidey: :spidey:

DACrowe said:
Hold Venom off because after him I think a lot of interest will be lost.

That might be the best point that's been made on why Venom would NOT be in SM3. This movie already has a perfect lead-in, so why drop in a character that's a sure hit? If Sony is thinking $$$ they would be wise to bench Venom until part 4. The question is, can Hollywood be patient enough....history says no.

Ahem

I think my story is enough to keep people happy until SM6 (where I'd have Venom) or as I bet it will be SM5 and that is it.

If you honestly think SM3 or SM4 will have Venom you are dreaming.

But hey mine (SM3) will most likely not happen.

Oh and what did you think of my story?

PS. BTW I think Hollywood can be patient enough to hold Venom off until SM5 (it does mean more money) the question is can Venom fans be patient enough to wait until 2012-2015. ?

Hollywood is more than patient. Venom could easily be used to be a ressurector of the franchise. So, if say, Venom wasn't in SM3, huge hit, gets another sequel, new crew. SM4, on the other hand, no Venom, doesn't make as much as the other one's. Sony may want to wait until this happens, put in Venom, and wham! franchise ressurected.

It's cliche' but "you strike while the iron's hot." I could see it going either way. I hope they hold off on Venom until SM4 with possibly a 2-movie arc.

But using the logic of the last two posts Sony would have saved Doc Ock for later as well. It could have easily been Lizard in SM2 if the goal of the franchise was to see how many movies could possibly be made. So why Ock? If SM2 failed they could have saved Ock for a sure hit in SM3, and then possibly Venom for 5 or 6. Instead, the franchise is going with the most popular villains, in order, to drive the movies from a box office standpoint.

DACrowe your story is a good comics to film version for the Lizard, but the formula is almost too close to SM2. It's a popular arguement for Venom, BUT it has to be factored in that scientists going mad is getting old. Throw on top of it that your version ends with Harry (once again) checking out Norman's stash only this time he actually takes the serum. I would hope that scenario is resolved a little better by the time the credits hit in SM3. Also, Peter and MJ only talking marriage by the end of the movie is drawing it out a bit much. I hope for a lot more action (whoever the villain or villains) in SM3 with the movie ending with a lead-in to the black suit, providing Venom isn't the bad guy.

You obviously have a good grasp of the comics and some skill in the writing department. For me, I just want a clear cut bad guy with some overdue additional action sequences and a resolution to the Harry/Peter conflict. PLEASE no overplayed Jekyll and Hyde wannabe villain!

Alright, Venom is going to have his own seperate movie, entitled "Venom"(duh) and this is coming right after sm5, so I heard. But if they want Spider-man and venom to clash sooner it should be in 4. How so?

Peter and Harry have their final showdown, harry realizes he is too much like his father and goes beserk, peter(with his mask now off and so as harry, for emotional faces that we know and love) looks in horror as Harry runs straight into walls and rolls on the ground screaming "LEAVE ME ALONE!" then harry stops, peter whispers "harry?" and harry answers "no...goblin" and gets up shwoing pumpking eyes and the creepiest smile you've ever seen.

They fight, peter getting his ass whooped as harry pulls out his last bomb, aims at peter and drops it, realizing what he is doing, The bomb sets off in 10 seconds, giving Peter(who amazingly recovers) enough time to leave the arena before the place blows up. Peter gives his 'power and responsiblity, a curse, not a gift" lecture and it cuts to what seems like the credits

3 months later

peter and MJ are going around Harry's house after hearing from his will. harry promises Peter a "scientific breakthrough" and peter and MJ walk into the lab and see a tub of the symbiotic goo, with a description bearly seen saying "to my dearest friend"

Then credits, leaving a cliffhanger for 4th movie and venom

Where is Jerry Jin(Starter of such classic threads as "who fights superman better Joker or harley") i saw he was getting a PM from C lee about spamming.
Has he been banned ?
That's a shame he was thick but entertaining on a dull day:p

hunter rider said:
Where is Jerry Jin(Starter of such classic threads as "who fights superman better Joker or harley") i saw he was getting a PM from C lee about spamming.
Has he been banned ?
That's a shame he was thick but entertaining on a dull day:p

Yeah, he came up with some quality threads that kept me entertained.

Venom´s origins must be completely different from the comic books. The comic book Venom was, to put it simply, completely stupid.

And this time, why not putting a villain that actually HATES the hero, for a change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"