Venom Venom: Let There Be Carnage

I'm not really digging Carnage's design. the one thing I was hoping they would get right but got wrong was his teeth. I've always seen his teeth to be just part of his face, but they designed him to just look pretty much like a red Venom, without any distinction

Feige on Venom joining MCU:

“I don’t want to obviously talk about rumors or speculation on what could happen and what couldn’t happen as it relates to any characters that Marvel Studios hasn’t brought to the screen yet. But I will say what I’ve always said, which is having been with Marvel for 20 years I wouldn’t dismiss anything. I wouldn’t rule anything out completely. When and how and where remains to be seen. Any rumor that you read online could happen anytime between tomorrow and never.”

Kevin Feige Previews the MCU’s Upcoming Phase 4: Shang-Chi, Eternals, No Way Home, Wakanda Forever, and More << Rotten Tomatoes – Movie and TV News

OMG! Somehow I got this far without knowing this trailer was released.

As someone who legitimately enjoyed the first Venom film, I'm shocked!

HAH! This looks good! or at least as good as the first. 2 months away I can't believe it! Carnage on the big screen!

CGI looks ugly for me and Venom too dumb just care about eating...
Woody looks good here though.

It's getting pushed back to either October and November, which just guarantees NWH getting delayed to 2022.

I am inclined to agree that a delay announcement is imminent. Which sucks cause this is one of the movies this year I am most looking forward to.

Deliver me another awesome and insane trailer and then crush my spirit. Soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy :argh:

Anyone else notice it says on theaters "This Fall" and not an actual release date?
Only in the Sony US account.... In other accounts like Sony India or Mexico it says September (Septemer 16th on Mexico). Dont know if that means anything though, maye they didnt get the memo.

IsFyCqH.png

XPeiEje.png

On the front of the trailer....again, this looks bonkers and I am here for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"