What ****** Cyclops ?!

I really hate seeing " ...he was killed to complete his story arc..." that bs. Who is the one to tell Xaiver he would take care of things if he was taken out, and when the Professor does get it it will be at the hands of his girlfriend. So ofcourse Cyke shouldn't have a role in any of these events.

I'm so glad Cykes arc will be completed so that Wolvy gets a lot more screen time with Jean a woman he has known for a couple of days tops.:mad: :down

could it be possible that Professor X and Scott vanish and disappear to the Astral Plane???

i mean Phoenix is classified as a Class 5 mutant and another mutant for example that can open gateways to different dimensions...is named...well Gateway...

there was something about Charles voice appearing through some mutant or something in this flick too...i think that happens after the credits....

that would be cool to see them on the astral plane and maybe Scott and Professor X fight Shadow King...

what do yall think??

People, he wasn't killed to complete the story arc...he was killed to complete the storyarc IN CASE THIS IS THE LAST X-MEN FILM (which is looking unlikely). He may well return in X4 as a certain someone's..."Horseman" sounds so cheesy, let's say...minion.

Hope that Mr.Sinister naps him. And Xavier too!

Archangel in X4 is going to be cool!

IDK if that would happen, but Sinister would make more sense I think

what do yall think about angel and beast?

X4 would have the best movie ever. I mean, I really don't an X4 at all unless it's better than any of the prevous movies. If they bring back Cyclops, they have to do it in a way that's logical or clever..

Taiwarriorz21 said:
what do yall think about angel and beast?

wow, wrongest thread for that discussion... lol

yea, cyclops comes back people! :up:

Octoberist said:
X4 would have the best movie ever. I mean, I really don't an X4 at all unless it's better than any of the prevous movies. If they bring back Cyclops, they have to do it in a way that's logical or clever..

He is the Guy Phoenix....

blolololololololololol :cyclops: :p :D

so everyone that has seen the movie says cyclops dies for sure?

Gilpesh said:
He is the Guy Phoenix....

blolololololololololol :cyclops: :p :D

LoL .. he'll be back in x4, only to be there for 5 minutes again

Ok well as most of you know I hate Cyclops, but with that being said, i don't think he is going to die. I hear that he is "dematerialized" meaning that his molecuels could simply have been transported someplace else. Personaly I beleive that it is Fox attempting to make an X-Factor sequel. I mean didn't X-Factor travel into alternate realities and do missions like that? Could this not be something that they would do for a movie version??

In the interviews it mentions or at least hints to Cyclops being killed because this would make Wolverine have to take on a more leadership role.

One thing- most will probably not know that Cyclops only has like a couple of scenes, three at most really.

this small part from some comic thing kinda sums up what some people have been saying about cyclops/james marsden.

comic11.jpg

once again.... if he really really truly dies....i am jumping off a bridge...

HughJackFan420 said:
could it be possible that Professor X and Scott vanish and disappear to the Astral Plane???

i mean Phoenix is classified as a Class 5 mutant and another mutant for example that can open gateways to different dimensions...is named...well Gateway...

there was something about Charles voice appearing through some mutant or something in this flick too...i think that happens after the credits....

that would be cool to see them on the astral plane and maybe Scott and Professor X fight Shadow King...

what do yall think??

I've personally never been a big fan of the astral plane concept and don't really see it working well on the movie screen.

I can't even imagine the dialogue that would take place between two supposedly 'dead' characters trying to explain how they showed up again, especially in a completely different dimension or realm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"