What should GR's main power be in movie?

Riding Ghost

Civilian
Reaction score
What should GR's main power be in the movie?

1. Penance Stare

2. Chain

3. Hellfire Blasts

I thought an interesting topic was being discussed in one of the threads and felt a vote should be taken. So, if it were up to you and only one power could be used most often in the movie, what would you choose?

Chain...lots of possibilities there.

the Hellfire and Penance Stare should be used sparingly in the movie since they are the most powerful

Cool, thanks for responding, I decided on a poll. please feel free to add yours to the tally

you should have created the poll in this one... and why did you create 3 total threads?

I'll pm the mods to get them merged... when I get home.

Chain for sure, but I doubt it'll be used much if at all.

Impossible-in-real-life stunt riding tactics. He is after all the Ghost Rider.

He needs the chains and the hellfire shotgun, but the Penance Stare is what I'm looking forward to.

The chain as i think the penance stare should be just used once at the end as a mind blowing money shot effect

hunter rider said:
The chain as i think the penance stare should be just used once at the end as a mind blowing money shot effect

Just once? I would prefer my mind blown throughout :D

I voted hellfire, I like the chain. but I think the hellfire is a better way to deliver penance. When someone/thing is inveloped by hellfire(or soulfire as it was sometimes refered to) in the Blaze series it was a more visual indication of what was happening to the soul, for as we all know it didn't burn the body, just the soul. The penance stare was kinda bland to me. I mean he holds 'em, his eyes turn red and they cringe in pain. The penance stare was cool in that they still got their soul burnt, but imo hellfire was way way cooler. And as for the shotgun thing, I don't like it, makes no sense to me.

Basically I always felt they should've kept Ghost Riders powers EXACTLY the same as vol.1, just added the chain.

FlameHead said:
you should have created the poll in this one... and why did you create 3 total threads?

I'll pm the mods to get them merged... when I get home.

yes, you are correct. My bad.

I'd never posted a poll before and you see the result :)
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to clutter the board, but I know what I'm doing now. It won't happen again. Thanks for contacting the mod.

WarBlade said:
Impossible-in-real-life stunt riding tactics. He is after all the Ghost Rider.

Your right. His bike is a pretty awesome weapon as well as a wicked mode of transportation.

Uncanny Orb said:
Chain for sure, but I doubt it'll be used much if at all.
I wouldn't be so sure, the chain seems like his normal weapon in the comics and MSJ is really good about that. I mean Daredevil has a have of quarter staff to hit people with and MSJ has it just like the comics. I mean there were more stuff to it, but MSJ seems to want to bring the character from the comics and he does do a better job from what i hear then anyone else.

He better be kickin the **** out of people with the chain.

Night said:
I wouldn't be so sure, the chain seems like his normal weapon in the comics and MSJ is really good about that. I mean Daredevil has a have of quarter staff to hit people with and MSJ has it just like the comics. I mean there were more stuff to it, but MSJ seems to want to bring the character from the comics and he does do a better job from what i hear then anyone else.
Well I hope your right, but he does alot more than just swing it around. If he uses it and the links turn into throwing stars like in the book I'll be in heaven.

Ok, two of 3 have been merged thanks to CLee. Yay.

Go Chains Go.

Night said:

Yes, but it depends what comic your talking about. The Blaze version, which movie is based on, had no chain. Now MSJ already said it would have everything, we are just not sure to what degree each will be used. So, we will all get something, I'm asuming(sp).
BTW My vote was hellfire for most used. It's simply what I'm looking forward to seeing used to most.

Hellfire is gonna be baddass, no doubt about that.

I'm hoping that Ghost Rider has dozens of enemies to defeat at some point. That way, he'll have a chance to go mad and destroy everyone using everything that he has available. I want one hand being used to hold the chain tightly around the baddies neck and the other shootin some hellfire (either from his hand or gun). Then, I want a boot or two kickin some ass, literally.

FlameHead said:
Hellfire is gonna be baddass, no doubt about that.

I'm hoping that Ghost Rider has dozens of enemies to defeat at some point. That way, he'll have a chance to go mad and destroy everyone using everything that he has available. I want one hand being used to hold the chain tightly around the baddies neck and the other shootin some hellfire (either from his hand or gun). Then, I want a boot or two kickin some ass, literally.

definately...but i think its a sure bet you will see some ass kickin :eek:
another idea is seeing him ramming his hellcycle at full speed into Blackheart or one his demon associates.

Oh yeah... that's a definate Ghost Rider action. I think I've posted some pics of our boy doing just that. It'll look even better in motion and 3D and real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"