What should GR's main power be in movie?

Discussion in 'Marvel Films' started by Riding Ghost, Feb 14, 2005.

?

Which GR power should be used most in the movie?

1. Chain

2. Hellfire Blasts<from hands>

3. Penance Stare

4. Hellfire Blasts<from shotgun>

5. Fire Balls

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Riding Ghost Registered

It would be fine if they justy had Blaze use it, but MSJ already said that Ghost Rider himself would be using it instaed of hellfire blasts from his hands :(

2. InVictus Registered

Well, we don't know already if the two personalities are really split and how much...maybe in the end there's some kind of fusion...

3. FlameHead Registered

It's quite possible... and from what I can tell from the reports, the relationship between Blaze and the demon is more like Ketch's relationship with the demon. Blaze isn't fighting what he has inside of him. He accepts it and is dealing with it. I like that.

As for the shotgun. I say we just wait and see what it looks like before we really jump to conclusions.

4. northpole Guest

I heard johnson is gonna use the shotgun instead of hellfire. Hes gonna **** this up like hedid daredevil

5. FlameHead Registered

There's not going to be any hellfire blasts if thats what you mean. There will be some hellfire balls that he throws though... which is pretty damn cool if you ask me.

6. FlameHead Registered

MSJ answered a few of our questions in this thread today; http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188064

One of them being about his powers...

7. FlameHead Registered

An update from here; http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0508/20/ghostrider.htm

Some new, some not.

8. Riding Ghost Registered

Well obviously I was really looking forward to the hellfire blasts, but throwing fire and fireballs is similar and should suffice for me. Plus the gun is only used at the end, so all in all its sounding pretty good to me.

9. FlameHead Registered

It's soundin' real good to me. I'm looking forward to the fireballs actually. I think that's a great adaptation on the whole hellfire blast thing. It should look pretty darn cool.

10. Riding Ghost Registered

In the fth comercial spot they show Blaze throw some fire while still in human form. Pretty cool :ghost:

11. Selene Registered

Chains cuz they sound cool when the make contact.. woosh!!

12. Riding Ghost Registered

I didn't realize it until they mentioned it on the extra on the dvd, but GR did use hellfire from his hands in the movie. Thats how he killed wallow. It was so quick, I never realized it before until they mentioned it and I payed close attention. It was quick, but I'm glad they threw that in there. :up: :ghost:

13. Reaper Registered

^^Agreed.

In the theatre I couldn't tell what was going on, it just looked like a bunch of flashes of light and fire to me. Now that I know what it is, I can tell and its one of my favorite scenes. Shame it was so brief.

14. DoomRulz A guy that comes and goes

Wait, when was this?