What Women Want.....girls wanna help?

Girls really like it when you objectify them so you should really try and do that as much as you can. Also, don't stare in their eyes because it's a sign of aggression, try staring at her cans. And speaking of cans, don't be shy, girls like a good squeeze every now and then for no reason at all then saying Hi.

As if it was any mystery, this is exactly what men want:

[YT]vEuF-9G7S8k[/YT]

:hehe:

srsly, what do you want? in a guy i mean. lol.

I'm female, so I'm going to give you a serious answer. :yay: First of all, every woman is different, so every woman may be looking for different qualities in a man. One thing you should consider is,who you are and what you have to offer in a relationship, as well as what you are willing (if anything) to develop. You may have some great qualities. For instance, you may be honest, hard working and intelligent. All of those are qualities that would have universal appeal (except for the psychos). But you may lack confidence, a sense of humor or a romantic side, which are also important to a lot of women. So then you have to figure out, are you willing to make the effort it takes to develop those qualities?

One thing I notice over and over (and this goes for women looking for men, as well) is that a lot of times people are just plain attracted to the wrong type of person. Men (nice guys) often complain that the women they date are *****y or materialistic or easy or flirt with too many other men. They can't figure out that not ALL women are like that. But they keep putting themselves into situations where THOSE are the women they meet and date over and over and over. A lot of women do the same thing. They keep going to bars and meeting 'bad boys' and then they ***** and moan when the bad boys treat them badly. :huh: Not all men are like that.

My (serious) advice is to find out who you are and figure out what qualities you want in a woman. Then work on any aspects of your own personality that could use remodeling. :woot: She's out there. Just don't waste your time looking for her in the wrong places. :up:

They don't want a guy who's asking for help on a Superhero message board rather than going out there and being social, I can tell you that. Put yourself out there.

ATP is so mean.

She is.

I constantly run and back from my computer to get advice on a date as it progresses.

Girls really like it when you objectify them so you should really try and do that as much as you can. Also, don't stare in their eyes because it's a sign of aggression, try staring at her cans. And speaking of cans, don't be shy, girls like a good squeeze every now and then for no reason at all then saying Hi.
HEY! Your advice doesn't work! :cmad: I just did what you told me to and I was just threatened with a sexual harassment suit. :( Luckily for me it was a fat chick and she dropped it all for a donut. :o

Erz said:
She is.

I constantly run and back from my computer to get advice on a date as it progresses.

Too bad about that one girl who caught you. And Spoons was all "yeah Erz bust dem cheeks!" Whatever happened to her? :csad:

HEY! Your advice doesn't work! :cmad: I just did what you told me to and I was just threatened with a sexual harassment suit. :( Luckily for me it was a fat chick and she dropped it all for a donut. :o
She was a prude. :down

If you keep sitting in your house, eventually a girl will fall into your lap.

Too bad about that one girl who caught you. And Spoons was all "yeah Erz bust dem cheeks!" Whatever happened to her? :csad:
Luckily she didn't speak black. :up:

If you keep sitting in your house, eventually a girl will fall into your lap.

I...I...I...um...you...wha...um......wow.

Sad thing is, from kaine, that could very well be a legitimate thought. :csad:

Intelligence, creativity, and a caring heart. No one who is arrogant, rude, selfish, or closed-minded. In short, 0.00001% of the population is right for me.

^^ Sounds like someone is just a wee bit picky huh??? ;) :p

Well almost everyone is at one time arrogant, rude, selfish, and close minded. :huh:

Awww. Hell. I should should pay some male model to dress up as Peter Parker, have him hold a copy of AF 15, and get hitched in vegas to it.

They don't want a guy who's asking for help on a Superhero message board rather than going out there and being social, I can tell you that. Put yourself out there.

hahaha

Also slap her every now and then, just to show that you pay attention to her.

You can ALOT of brownie points if you talk to her and only her, not talk and look at some chicks ass who just walked by then turn and talk to her again.She'll be like WTF?

You can ALOT of brownie points if you talk to her and only her, not talk and look at some chicks ass who just walked by then turn and talk to her again.She'll be like WTF?

Learned from experience, huh?
How long did it take before you realized your mistake?

Women love remaining ignorant...they just don't know it.

Chasing Amy:

'All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-dickin'.'

:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"