What's The Last Movie You Watched? - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this movie so much. :up:

It seriously feels like something we would have got during the Disney Renaissance.

It's glorious. :up:

Agreed, it sits comfortably at the same table as the classics from that golden era.

Rock Of Ages. Again. For, like, the 20th time. I ****in' love it.

Last edited:
Watchmen - The Director's Cut

It grows on me more and more every time I watch it, while simultaneously some parts of it (like the ridicilous over the top action scenes) annoy me more and more.

Also, I was disappointed that a lot of the Bernie stuff from the Ultimate Cut got left out of the DC, I was under the impression that it was the exact same film minus the Black Freighter.

indianajonesandthetempleofdoom.png

GRADE: A

If it wasn't for Willy and Short Round (at times), this would be an A+ film for me.

51G0XDKS1QL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Got this for the wife for Christmas, haven't seen it in years. It was very funny!

There's a lot of corny lines but the setting is beautiful (How did a struggling musician afford to live there? :oldrazz:), the sled chase is fun and the film has it's heart in the right place. I couldn't help but think what could be done with this concept if it had a stronger script and was remade now, the performance capture technology developed over the 20 years since it was made could lead to some amazing scenes. 6/10

Jurassic park on blu ray. Watching The Lost World now.

The Greatest Show On Earth (1952)

North By Northwest (1959)

Lust, Caution
8/10

Jack Reacher

I was pleased with it. Not a cinematic masterpiece, but not something you will feel compelled to demand your money back for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"