What's The Last Movie You Watched? - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The-Replacements-2000-movie-poster.jpg
This is a funny film

Resident Evil Apocalypse
8/10

I don't like slow motion shots, that's my least favorite part
Never saw any of the following sequels until the 5th one; Retribution, so I will watch the rest

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter 6/10

I was expecting worse but I thought the action sequences were enjoyable and the film was decent. I thought the premise was based on a joke , but the film took itself too seriously. Otherwise I might of enjoyed it a lot more.

The Dead Zone. 7.5/10

Interesting film with Christopher Walken based on a Stephen King novel. Also there was a t.v. series. I wish I had seen this sooner.It's a solid thriller but not really chilling. Still a good story though.

Seven Psychopaths 7/10

This is a great cast , but I didn't care much for the main story arc. I liked the quirky humor though. It's supposed to be a follow-up from the same director of In Bruges , but the film reminds me of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang with RDJ.

Taxi_Driver_poster.JPG

Pretty good, but I think I'm a little too young to fully "get" the movie.

Taxi_Driver_poster.JPG

Pretty good, but I think I'm a little too young to fully "get" the movie.
Yeah I'm like that too, I just a few years back saw for the first time The Godfather pt. 1-2 and I was in my early 30's. Let's face it these movies aren't made for the teenage audience in mind either.

The Shining-10/10

A Clockwork Orange-9/10

Batman Forever

4/10

Batman & Robin

3/10

Freddy vs Jason

5/10: The movie wasn't all that scary, but the end fight was really good, and it's kinda fun to try and find Vancouver landmarks throughout the film.

John Carpenter's Halloween: Extended Edition (1978)

10/10: This is how a scary movie SHOULD be made. Lots of tension and suspense, and a GREAT payoff. Anyone who says Rob Zombie's film is superior has fried their brain on crack.

34il2iv.jpg

3.5/5

Not that bad. I remember thinking this was going to be stupid when it was in theaters and someone told me the ending, but they didn't give me all the details.

14mc6t4.jpg

4/5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"