Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there is no wondering after that post.

Last edited:
Maybe its just me, but isn't that post like really racist? Like you should be in trouble with the mods racist?

I dont think he should be in trouble. That post doesnt seem malicious. It seems like the poster is a bit of a dunce, but thats not something that deserves a reprimand. Someone should probably set him straight on what is and isnt a fetish tho. :funny:

*looks directly into the camera*

Am I just a straight guy with a man fetish?

:funny:

There is that less obvious, more dog whistle type stuff that gets in just under the line of what is okay. Of course these kind of posters eventually snap, get more overt and banned. It just takes a little longer.

I am concerned now though. My attraction to women of many different races means I apparently have many fetishes. Do I need to see the doctor for that?

I call that a man with excellent taste. :up:

Now this gets confusing.

Isildur´s Heir;35400379 said:
She is hot, and Liz Allen being black is the least of my problems with Spider-Man: Homecoming.
I have a lot more problems with everything about Ned Leeds....and tons more.

In fact, since Spider-Mas has very few black characters, i'm fine with her being black.

I think you're racist for assuming Isildur's Heir's race.

*looks directly into the camera*

Am I just a straight guy with a man fetish?

tumblr_n4c8172tV81rh2vpvo6_r1_250.gif

I have an attractive people fetish.

*sits down in a circle of hypsters*

"Hello, Hypsters, my name is Marv, and I have an asian fetish."

:p

*sits down in a circle of hypsters*

"Hello, Hypsters, my name is Marv, and I have an asian fetish."

:p

*Kevin Smith the banned poster walks in and sits down*

He take up two seats.

''Hello, I'm a former banned member, and i'm a sex addict.''

We all laugh.

Sawyer places his hand on my knee. I look at him awkwardly.

JAL shows up

"I think I may have problems." :(

I think you're racist for assuming Isildur's Heir's race.
Well when I flat out say a white person being attracted to two or more people of a different race is a fetish, I'll agree. Would it be a fetish if Peter like 2 white women? And if not, why not?

This isn't a question of disliking any race, but this is a very odd commentary of interracial relationships. Namely, they are somehow fetish.

Jessica Alba for MCU. Make her Marissa's half sister June.

*Kevin Smith the banned poster walks in and sits down*

He take up two seats.

''Hello, I'm a former banned member, and i'm a sex addict.''

We all laugh.

Sawyer places his hand on my knee. I look at him awkwardly.
Who is the group leader at this meeting?

Well when I flat out say a white person being attracted to two or more people of a different race is a fetish, I'll agree. Would it be a fetish if Peter like 2 white women? And if not, why not?

This isn't a question of disliking any race, but this is a very odd commentary of interracial relationships. Namely, they are somehow fetish.

Fetish isn't even the right word. Preference is more suitable.

Fetishes are more for objects and parts of the body, not for whole people. It's almost degrading.

Fetish isn't even the right word. Preference is more suitable.

Fetishes are more for objects and parts of the body, not for whole people. It's almost degrading.
I agree. Hence my objection.

She revealed in the Justice League thread that she's a school counselor. So she just might be the most qualified person. I hope the session goes something like this.
[YT]JHSI5UIqgNU[/YT]

Meh. If a friend of mine dated two black girls in a row I might tease him and ask him if he has a fetish. I mean God, don't you ever have casual conversation where you just shoot the **** with someone :funny: Not everything has to be carefully weighed and scrutinized.

Meh. If a friend of mine dated two black girls in a row I might tease him and ask him if he has a fetish. I mean God, don't you ever have casual conversation where you just shoot the **** with someone :funny: Not everything has to be carefully weighed and scrutinized.
Yes. My friends and family. And if in that process I showed concerned because a fictional character was attracted to two women of a different race, they'd probably look at me like I was crazy.

This didn't read as a joke or shooting the ****. Mr. Heir seemed concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"