Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
But... thebumwhowalks is still around, right? :csad:

thebumwhowalks will forever be a ghost walking through the halls of the Hype

giphy.gif

Dumb and careless if not for his response, where he makes it perfectly clear he thought that language was fine.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=35331813&postcount=410

Ok now his permaban makes complete sense. Having a moment of stupidity and using a nasty derogatory term is one thing, Ive used the C word before and been reprimanded for it so Im not innocent in that regard, but to then act like its ok and attack people for calling you out on it... some people really just dont know when to shut the hell up and apologize.

Just so I am clear, when I am dumb and careless I misspell a lot of words and perhaps get a little too hyped in my discussions. Like when I embarrass myself by overreacting or getting into a really crappy, overly long argument. I don't start using words that aren't in my vocabulary.

When people are getting overtly racist like Heir or homophobic like TX85 did, that is beyond shutting the hell up. That is some true color stuff imo. I am happy they didn't shut up, because if that is how they are, I'd rather they not be here.

Last edited:
They said bad things and where punished in accordance to how they should've, you can come down from your high horse now. We all literally agree they said bad things. Chill.

They said bad things and where punished in accordance to how they should've, you can come down from your high horse now.
It is amazing that not using racist, sexist and homophobic language is now a high horse around here. Especially as that it is in the rules.

That's not what I said. At all. Stop projecting yourself as the Hype moral compass.

That's not what I said. At all. Stop projecting yourself as the Hype moral compass.
There is this odd idea for some here that pointing out people are being homophobic, racist or sexist is somehow more offensive to their senses then making a homophobic, racist or sexist post. I am not the Hype! moral compass. But it seems really crappy that the, "its no big deal" attitude is apparently the only way to go for some, otherwise you are on a high horse. Its not a high horse to hate that kind of crap and say it.

But I am sure you made as many post talking about how awful the racist and homophobic posts being discussed here as you are crying that I mention it is **** and **** we don't need here.

I have no more love for this discussion, we need a new topic TiVoed.

I have no more love for this discussion, we need a new topic TiVoed.
Well I am avoiding Spider-Man. If you aren't I am sure there is plenty to talk about from there. Post something.

Well I am avoiding Spider-Man. If you aren't I am sure there is plenty to talk about from there. Post something.
I mostly avoid the Homecoming side of that place, and Sony's spinoffs are not worth discussing, so I've got nothing.

How do all these longtime posters get themselves banned? If you'd been here that long and been that active it's pretty much odds on that you're getting a fair bit of enjoyment out of coming here.

This is obviously minor compared to what was posted before

So they basically just robbed this movie from Zack, didn't they ?

I'm certainly not complaining, but it's a bit ****ed up, lol

" My daughter just killed herself "

" Yeah what can ya do... Oh hey, you mind if we just steal this entire movie from you real quick ? "

So this has officially turned into a 2nd rate Avengers... THANX a lot WB.

Overreacting much?

Didn't you hear? Elfman had a hand in the reshoots and added jokes.

This is why I stay away from the movie sections.

How do all these longtime posters get themselves banned? If you'd been here that long and been that active it's pretty much odds on that you're getting a fair bit of enjoyment out of coming here.

:shrug: Maybe they develop hype-dementia and go crazy. :p

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Mydnight. :whatever:

"Oh nooooo, a guy who successfully delivered a crowd-pleasing team-based CBM is going to be picking up the slack here! Burn it down!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"