Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 6

As I stated in the thread...

OddWindingAmericancurl.gif

Its just... why say that on a public forum? :funny:

dude said "imagine being choked out by them" :lmao:

Yep, definitely Trayvon Martin's fault a racist racially profiled him and followed him with a gun.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/7/19/17593174/mark-duplass-ben-shapiro-apology

But he has a much longer history of saying reprehensible things. I’m not using “reprehensible” as a synonym for “conservative”; I’m talking about things that are frankly too offensive or too ignorant to be acceptable in polite company:

Writing that “Israelis like to build. Arabs like to bomb crap and live in open sewage,” and saying the only solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is ethnically cleansing the Palestinians
Tweeting that “Trayvon Martin would have turned 21 today if he hadn’t taken a man’s head and beaten it on the pavement before being shot”
Penning a column warning against the evils of “militant gay English” courses at universities
Calling President Obama a “philosophical fascist”
Saying transgender people suffer from “mental illness” in an interview
Mocking black Americans for being excited about the film Black Panther

I am curious, how is he not those things exactly?

That is weak evidence of the accusations. His tweet about Arabs is given context here:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30487/left-idiotically-takes-8-year-old-tweet-out-ben-shapiro He is speaking about a specific group of Arabs.

It may make him an ******* to say such a thing about Trayvon Martin but it's not racist or bigoted. He isn't wrong either. His comments toward Black Panther are toward the mainstream media's hype of the film, not black Americans appreciation of it.

This is all a lazy attempt to paint someone as a racist in order to nullify their opinion. I say that as someone who isn't a listener or reader of Shapiro

LOL.

Remember Storm's dazzling lines of dialogue in X-Men: Apocalypse:

"She's my hero"
"What are you doing?"
"Me too"

Such revealing moments of personality insight and motivation! Epic!

Did someone sexually assault her in Apocalypse? Did the "what are you doing" precede that line?

Apoc put his hands on her

Why didn't Mystique say that as well when he grabbed her by the neck?

This is a #metoo moment too

x-men-apocalypse.jpg

tumblr_p2x1vakyok1qgojgxo6_540.gif

DR is... He needs to understand that he's just not funny.

I think Margot Robbie maybe has too much power on this project. It seems like she's making casting choices or suggestions to benefit her character/popularity. Black Canary will concievably no longer be a blonde white woman (like y'know, Harley).

Which means that Harley will now be the only blonde white woman on the team (maybe the only white woman full stop, with Montoya being Latina, and Huntress could go either way).

Diversity is good, blahblah. But it feels like Robbie wants Harley Quinn to be as unique as possible (which is why I don't see her wanting to compete with Catwoman and Poison Ivy in a Sirens film). With Montoya and Cassie (and potentially Huntress, considering she's dark skinned in the comics now), there's no need to race bend Black Canary for the sake of "diversity". Now Robbie may end up being the only white woman in the group, it helps her stand out in another way. Now she doesn't have to compete with another pretty blonde who may look just like her, but without the clown make-up.

Maybe I'm just being cynical.

Haha...you short sighted fools????

I'm not even the one who came up with that theory about Margot wanting to be the lone blonde white chick of the group. That's on Grace Randolph. She's an industry analyst with some insight into how and why certain choices and decisions on productions are made. May or not be true, but it's not completely out of the question either. And I like that Randolph at least puts out these possibilities. Makes me think.

Randolph is earning hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, talking about the film industry with insider status, while you guys....aren't. So I guess it pays to be a tinfoil crackpot.lol!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hLwWIbMx0UU

Seems plausible.

If I hear one more word about Grace Randolph....I'm so tired of her.

i dont even have a clue who Grace Randolph is

I think she is some YT personality that suddenly is popular and widely hated. Never seen anything by her so not entirely sure, LOL

From what I have seen....she is a youtuber who claims to have inside info on all the upcoming superhero movies.....90% of the time she is wrong, the 10% she is right about a dozen other people have already said it.....her voice is so annoying I'm surprised anyone listens to her for more than a minute....she loudly claims that Disney pays off reviewers.....started a feud with another youtube reviewer John Campea when she said he was paid by Disney to dis BvS, and he then posted a video showing that he was one of the few people to give it a positive review.

I know almost nothing about any of these YT people everyone keeps talking about and I'm quite happy to keep it that way.

i dont watch youtube much and if i do, it's not to hear someone else's opinions about things

i dont watch youtube much and if i do, it's not to hear someone else's opinions about things

I found her when watching reaction vids to Man of Steel trailers and she was one of the reactors.

the only reaction video i think ive ever seen was years ago and it was a heavy set british girl/woman? watching Twilight and i think she cried?

Oh I remember that one. I think we posted it on the SHSkype chat.

that might be where i saw it. that sounds familiar

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"