WW Composer Thread

What do you think of Ramin Djawadi being the one?

What do you think of Ramin Djawadi being the one?
Hmm I'm only familiar with his TV stuff (Person of Interest). Iron Man is my favourite MCU movie and I can't even remember what the score in that movie sounded like. I have some vague portions of the score from Pacific Rim playing in my head now though.

His best score is easily Game of Thrones. He wouldn't be my top choice but he could do a good job, imo.

Don't suppose Christopher Drake's out of the question?

[YT]urY-P6rs56E[/YT]

Though i've been wishing for him to join the DCEU for a long time, decades in fact.

My ancestors were long time DC fans, it counts. :oldrazz:

Say it with me class:

HANS ZIMMER

Ya'll know it's gonna be him. :o
I agree. He's already written the main WW theme and he seems to love working on superheroes. And I would welcome him with open arms - his Superman and Batman work is fantastic.

Patty Jenkins probably has a composer in mind, which may not be Zimmer. It'll be a big name, whoever it is.

Zawd please get me Zimmer. Please.

Zawd please get me Zimmer. Please.

Zimmer needs to take a clean break from the DCCU. His sound is beyond stale now, and he probably wouldn't be much involved had he turned down Batman Begins all those years ago.

And who's to say the composer won't incorporate Zimmer's thematic material for WW into the score? I'm hoping for a Elfman on AOU situation, where the composer uses the previous theme but builds a new hybrid theme on that.

Or a clean break might be what Patty wants. The WW movie takes place prior to BvS, so it would make sense if the score was completely different.

After hearing Hans's theme, he NEEDS to do the entire score. Lol I liked it that much

Not gonna lie, I wanted some fresh blood as composer for this too, but WW's theme was the only musical moment in BvS I loved, so I'd be happy if Hans stuck around for this one as well.

I think it will be an interesting challenge to whomever does it since we have the "Amazonian/Mythological" elements alongside a historical drama setting. I thought we did know who was doing this though, or did I imagine that?

As far as I know, they haven't been announced yet. The composer is usually the last to be announced as their contribution comes so late in the process.

I noticed that in Marvel films there are no music themes for main characters, outside soundtrack for Iron Man. In DCEU universe it's opposite. Superman, Batman and WW all have distinctive tunes. I wonder if they will keep them through more movies? And can we consider "Is She With You?" to be theme for Wonder Woman?

So Hans Zimmer is officially retired from doing superhero movies.

Really? Or is your americans sacarsm?

It's true.
giphy.gif

TYLER BATES - 300 Original motion picture soundtrack was phenomenal!...
he fits it perfectly!

Way cool that WW's theme track (Is She With You?) from BvS is the bestselling song on the soundtrack, by far!

Am I the only one who would like to see Diana or Hephaestus forge a weapon, while something like this is playing in the background?

[YT]9j6nyEcIk98[/YT]

I think it really fits. Is She With You is also had heavy beats and it really fit her.

21192_900x1350.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"