Dark Phoenix X-Men: Dark Phoenix News and Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 15

I don’t care what happens to it honestly. I thought it’d just be a Disney streaming service exclusive but if the deal isn’t finalized til later next year, whatever...
Either way I’m one step closer to seeing what Feige has planned for x-men in the MCU and that is exciting.

I'm on my phone when posting so sometimes it completely changes my wording but talk about "bothered" who puts this much focus on two words in posts? Again sad and tragic.

Sure JHan.

So desperate because your hope of having Dark Phoenix canceled are dashed. Trying to save face by saying you weren't egging the same dialogue on is pretty unfavorable also.

When did I say I wanted this film cancelled? Or that I think the studio would even cancel?

And what a cowardly thing to do to put someone on ignore. I never once even heard of this user until yesterday so not really "bothered" as much as just stating facts but you go ahead and stay pressed if you choose about two words.:up:

You can scroll thru someone’s posts. Not read someone’s posts. Without blocking them. Do you want a YouTube video showing you how it’s done?

All of us have been told BY THE MODS that if we don’t like someone’s posts, to just put them on Ignore. Not my words, the Mod’s. From your posts on The New Mutants thread, it seems you’ve got a problem with following rules, practically picking fights with the Mods. So I’ll just wait until you get yourself in trouble.

Heh...you think people were mad about the cut of JUSTICE LEAGUE they didn't get to see, imagine how up in arms fans would be about an entire movie, let alone a Dark Phoenix movie, that they didn't get to see.

Well let's hope whatever Kinberg comes up with is better than a Zack Snyder DCEU movie.

You can scroll thru someone’s posts. Not read someone’s posts. Without blocking them. Do you want a YouTube video showing you how it’s done?
Why don't you do the same with me? You seem to constantly quote my posts even especially if they aren't directed at you. I will ignore you for pages then there you go again being hypocritical telling me I should ignore what I don't want to see yet you can't practice what you preach?

The childish crap is getting real old. You guys need to talk about the movie, not ***** and moan about each other.

To me, its hardly impossible that Disney (Marvel Stud10s) isn't secretly planning something despite not yet officially Fox. This is a money making bu$ine$$ after all which Marvel is good at. Sure, these large companies want you think they are working things according to the law, but c'mon every company has dirt. And who's gonna sue Disney for already calling the shots now? Kinberg? Boone?

No, you just don't like the franchise and want to see MCU X-Men faster. Apocalypse, which was a bad film, made $500+ million. So there's your reason.

And Dark Phoenix would likely earn 500million+ tops. The MCU X-Men reboot would likely earn more since Mcu's ensemble/team flicks all earned more than 300 million in North America alone and didn't just gross over 500 million plus worldwide.

Releasing Fox's Dark Phoenix isn't good for the long run. If its bad, that could decrease the excitement for the nXt film (the reboot). If its good, some people would question the reboot for happening. Its in much better interest of Marvel Stud10s to scrap dark phoenix. And so what if they lost millions for scrapping it, when they could easily earn it back with their blockbusters especially their MCU films.

Heh...you think people were mad about the cut of JUSTICE LEAGUE they didn't get to see, imagine how up in arms fans would be about an entire movie, let alone a Dark Phoenix movie, that they didn't get to see.

They"ll get to see DP, just not in theaters but on Disney streaming.

Kinberg is and will always be a producer in nature. He will always say something positive to calm the water. its his job.

but in this day and age some people still take his word as gospel lol. He doesnt know the future, so he doesnt know what will happen 3-4 months later, because things can quickly change in hollywood.

Kinberg said it's coming out Feb. So, that's it. Bicker all you want, it's coming.

Kinberg also said F4 is getting a sequel, he has no say so in the matter.

This isn't really comparable to an unfilmed sequel. Whatever, this place is a toxic wasteland, and I doubt the MCU X-Men boards are going to be any better, the bickering and snide comments are just ingrained into this community.

Kinberg said it's coming out Feb. So, that's it. Bicker all you want, it's coming.

It's definitely not something to dismiss out of hand, but it's also not a call he has ultimate say on. Given the unique sotuation we're in I can see why some people may look at whatever he says skepticaly.

At this point, none of us know what's going to happen. And I feel pretty sure no decision has yet been made either.

It could go either way.

On the one hand, it's hard to imagine a $150m movie being canned.

On the other hand, it's easy to see why Disney might want to stop anything that impacts on their own potential X-Men releases. Phoenix, Hellfire Club, Shi'ar, Imperial Guard, Starjammers, Muir Island... there's so much potential there.

Maybe DP will get only a limited release with low-profile marketing, enough to recoup budget and promotional costs.

I do feel sad for the FC cast, most of them were never really used to their full potential. Ironic how the cast members who really took to their roles and looked the part ((such as Jubilee, Psylocke, Storm) were pushed aside in favour of a character played by an ungrateful, self-centred actress (J-Law) who didn't even enjoy her role in the series.

DjKbn0CXgAAOxK-.jpg

In Simon Kinberg we trust!!!

LOL at "I love you"

some people are really crazy, damm :funny:
scary too

I'm all for Dark Phoenix getting a theatrical release.

Sony has already done the Spider-Man origin (twice), the Green Goblin stories and death, the Gwen Stacy death, Lizard, etc... but Spider-Man seems alright in the MCU now... there's 70 years of story to choose from.

When is Disney’s streaming service likely to launch though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"