Dark Phoenix X-Men: Dark Phoenix News and Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 15

177909-39462-cassandra-nova.jpg

david-finch-x-men-legacy-no-211-cover-dark-phoenix-brood-nova-and-cassandra_a-G-13757327-13198931.jpg

Dude I didn't say that she is Emma Frost. I’m talking about the similarity between the set pictures and Comic. Read my comments more closely.

Nice try but you posted a gif of Emma before that.

What? Hans Zimmer is working on the score?!? Holy smokes! This is mind-blowing news!!! :wow:

There is apparently something about the movie in the latest Total Film.

Reactions: Mya
I can't wait to hear Hans Zimmers score booming out the cinema speakers!

THIS with Phoenix & Space :applaud

All I can think of is that chocolate cake looks delicious.

"Working with Simon and [producer Hutch Parker] and Sophie was the most loving, strong, happy set. I've always wanted to do a big comic-book film, but I had some issues with the female characters I was being offered. This definitely passes the Bechdel test."

–Jessica Chastain on working with Simon Kinberg.

So we should expect something unique from Chastains character.

Hopefully. I'm always really disappointed when they cast great actors in these types of films, especially as villains, and then don't let them really do much/waste them.

Im always dissapointed when they sign cool/great actors for the X-Men but then dont let them be, well, the lead characters.

but Ive come to a point where I just accepted this wont ever happen under Fox, so Im happily waiting for Marvel/Disney to take over and do them justice (all of them, not just 5 x-men over 18 years)

so this comes out in exactly 5 months and still no word on the trailer?

"Working with Simon and [producer Hutch Parker] and Sophie was the most loving, strong, happy set. I've always wanted to do a big comic-book film, but I had some issues with the female characters I was being offered. This definitely passes the Bechdel test."

–Jessica Chastain on working with Simon Kinberg.
Which other characters was she offered? (I guess ones that didn’t pass the test)

Which other characters was she offered? (I guess ones that didn’t pass the test)

It's not a comic book movie but she was raving about The Huntsman: Winter's War script.

According to Twitter the Dark Phoenix trailer will be released on September 20th.

But source is not reliable.

No one is releasing the trailer for it so close to Captain Marvel trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"