Dark Phoenix X-Men: Dark Phoenix News and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely seems like alot of secrecy behind this movie.
I think that is the right approach. Pull another Logan and blow people away with a good trailer and a nice poster. If they can actually pull it off that is. ;)
Otherwise they would probably have another Apocalypse situation on their hands.

source pls?

DJMzK54WsAEYKMt.jpg

Who the hell is playing Lilandra? And who Chastain is playing?

Or she is just joking.

It better be a joke. Her being Lilandra is one of the things that excite me the most about this movie

Adult Jean Grey. Although its strange they wouldn't get Famke for that since the OT cast are still the adult versions going by DOFP ending.

Or Deathbird. But why use Deathbird when you can use Lilandra. Hmmm. Its a headscratcher for sure. Or its a joke.

Btw Nic Hoult basically repeated Kinberg's statements in that interview lol

I'm not gonna lie, I'd love to see her as Jean. But I don't see that happening at all.

We'll see

According to universoxmen Sophie isn't even in Montreal now that Chastain is filming.

Can anyone fact-check this?

I just remembered that weird Daniel Cudmore scoop

Yeah i dont see her playing an older jean grey.

There is juso no reason to do another recast for older jean.

Last edited:
Omg I thought it was a joke too. So Mystique, Magneto & Professor X go to the space and when they return to Earth it's 2020 with adult Jean Grey & Colossus what a happy ending.

Wtf is this movie I don't get it

SMH at people leaping to conclusions based on one Instagram post that has since been deleted.

lol at people.Kinberg gets trashed for grounded comments and people think they are going into outer space and all come back in present older:whatever:

same thing with lawrence.money was factor in her returning.just ike that was key factor why harrison ford returned for TFA after his attitude for years on star wars.

always believe a trade like THR over actors.case in point.back when Liem Neeson was announced for batman begins they said he was playing ra's al ghul but then officials said no he is playing henri ducard:cwink:

actors do joke around on social media and in interviews.fact so many taking this so seriously is funny.especilly with such a secretive project.

SMH at people leaping to conclusions based on one Instagram post that has since been deleted.

classic jumping to conclusion based on nothing.like she would be allowed to give scoop on instrgaam when others can't even in interviews.

Jessica Chastain apparently isn't Lilandra. I'm guessing she's Deathbird.

lol at people.Kinberg gets trashed for grounded comments and people think they are going into outer space and all come back in present older:whatever:

same thing with lawrence.money was factor in her returning.just ike that was key factor why harrison ford returned for TFA after his attitude for years on star wars.

always believe a trade like THR over actors.case in point.back when Liem Neeson was announced for batman begins they said he was playing ra's al ghul but then officials said no he is playing henri ducard:cwink:

actors do joke around on social media and in interviews.fact so many taking this so seriously is funny.especilly with such a secretive project.
You have ZERO proof that JLaw did this for the money which is contradictory to the statement she gave to Yahoo about doing it for the fans.

So stop pointing fingers at other people.

It hasn't been deleted

Her original Instagram post - which is about her first day on the Dark Phoenix set - still remains, but the specific comment from her in which she says she's not playing Lilandra has in fact been deleted.

You have ZERO proof that JLaw did this for the money which is contradictory to the statement she gave to Yahoo about doing it for the fans.

So stop pointing fingers at other people.

you really think lawrence doing this for fans lol then i guess you believe downey plays starks for fans too and not 40 million paydays like he got for civil war lol

some are very naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"