Days of Future Past 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the final panel was like this:

but wont happen :(

:pal: Who's the blonde next to Lucas Till, and what character is she supposed to be?

Is that photoshopped?? :( I would have photoshopped Famke and James in there :p

Saoirse ronan. I just choose one young actress as a x-girl of the 70's, not neccesarily that I want her.

In my dream Polaris would join the x-men, but feels unlikely, so, I would be fine with Dazzler, I guess.

Last edited:
That would've been nice. Hey, April isn't here yet, so maybe next week we can get news of first class cast returning. (I really hope Moira and Emma come back)

That blonde chick, Dazzler?

the surprise cameos arent part of the panel :D

Flesh it out? I think Bright is done.
You mean Bright has nothing more to offer as an actor, in any film or any genre?
Or are you just expressing your wish because he was in the Twilight franchise?

i hope some of the missing spaces are either cyclops and jean or some of the first class cast

I hope Emma/Banshee/Havok are going to return for this movie!

Except future Beast, and I wonder if Singer is planning on bringing him back for DOFP.

At the end of X3, it looked like he moved to DC and left the X-Mansion again to work with the government. Of course they could bring him back if they want to, but I'm not expecting them to bring Kelsey Grammar back.

Last edited:
Caleb Landry Jones is such a creepy ****ing ginger... :eek:

He's like a living Tim Burton creation. He's Tim Burton's redheaded Frankenstein's Monster. :o

I agree with Hawkingbird :o

I like redheads, so I think he's an Adonis.

You mean Bright has nothing more to offer as an actor, in any film or any genre?
Or are you just expressing your wish because he was in the Twilight franchise?

:huh: Wha? No to both. The character of Leech ran his course in The Last Stand. It's doubtful he will be brought back to be further fleshed out, nor is it necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"