Days of Future Past 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprised people are ragging on Caleb's looks. The guy isn't the typical Hollywood pretty boy like every other young male X-Man was in these films, but that's what I liked about him.

I feel like watching X-Men and X-Men 2 ... should I? lols

I can't wait til this weekend and go down to my local comic book store. :D

I like Nick Hoult. I look forward to his Beast in DOFP. I liked his growing friendship with Mystique.

I'm not surprised people are ragging on Caleb's looks. The guy isn't the typical Hollywood pretty boy like every other young male X-Man was in these films, but that's what I liked about him.

Seriously. :o

Between fanboys ragging on Shailene Woodley as MJ and now this, at least fanboys are consistent.

you know as much as id like to see cyclops and jean return i'm not sure how it could be done in a way that wouldn't be silly,cheese or forced

esp for a cameo at the end, how could that work in a way thats not cheesy,forced or silly

its like how do you make the cameo's matter, cyclops was never really used to his potential so it wouldn't quite have the impact with hi appearance

it probably couldnt be to much like fan service either.. hmm..

you know as much as id like to see cyclops and jean return i'm not sure how it could be done in a way that wouldn't be silly,cheese or forced

esp for a cameo at the end, how could that work in a way thats not cheesy,forced or silly

its like how do you make the cameo's matter, cyclops was never really used to his potential so it wouldn't quite have the impact with hi appearance

it probably couldnt be to much like fan service either.. hmm..

that's why you either do it by "time" (adjust it and it causes them to of not died) or Mr. Sinister... clones surely arn't the way, but there are indeed ways to have him "restore them" after death. And it's decently comic accurate which at least has that excuse to be.

I'm one of those ppl who like to see Scott and Jean return...thing is, dunno how Singer is gonna do it when he says he's gonna fix s***. *sighs*

Jean and Scott could turn up at the very end once the past has been altered. I see their roles being in the same vein as [BLACKOUT]Ving Rhames[/BLACKOUT] and [BLACKOUT]Michelle Monaghan[/BLACKOUT]'s cameos in Mission Impossible 4 though i'm crossing my fingers for more.:cwink:

I really liked Jones as Banshee and hope he returns too for DOFP. I saw First Class twice in the theater and most of the audience loved his scenes.:up:

Hi Retroman. Been a long time.

I wish Singer would post something DOFP related on twitter. lol.

^^Hi! Yes, it has!.:yay:

He's done a great job so far keeping us in the loop.

Love seeing all the old X forum peeps back. You two included! :D

Thanks JP.:yay:

Unfortunately there are several who have either departed or been banned (Neto magnus, TNC etc) :(

I'm signing off for the night....

that's why you either do it by "time" (adjust it and it causes them to of not died) or Mr. Sinister... clones surely arn't the way, but there are indeed ways to have him "restore them" after death. And it's decently comic accurate which at least has that excuse to be.
They could do it through Mr. Sinister... but then they would have to give Sinister a pretty substantial role in the plot. If they simply throw him in there at the end, have him laugh maniacally, and resurrect Jean and Scott without much explanation, that would be one way to make their return seem cheesy and forced.

They could do it through Mr. Sinister... but then they would have to give Sinister a pretty substantial role in the plot. If they simply throw him in there at the end, have him laugh maniacally, and resurrect Jean and Scott without much explanation, that would be one way to make their return seem cheesy and forced.

oh i agree..

but the thing is.. other than this film being (so far obviously) loosely based on Days of Future Past, we don't really know anything else from the plot.

is it possible Sinister and Apocalypse could be in this movie and actually still play a major part, yup.

is it possible both show up at the end setting up another x-men film, yup

is it possible neither of them are in the film... yup

we don't know anything yet.

Well Hugh Jackman, James Marsden, Shawn Ashmore, Daniel Cudmore, Lucas Till, Alex Gonzalez, Taylor Kitsch are either a hottie or a cutie.

I really liked Jones as Banshee and hope he returns too for DOFP. I saw First Class twice in the theater and most of the audience loved his scenes.:up:

I watched First Class trice in the theater and during those three times, the audience laughed at Banshee! It was definitely a great moment!

not only he was the funny character of the x-men, but his flying scenes were, to me, one of the coolest and funniest action moments of all the x-men introduced to date on the franchise.

Yeah, I'm not getting the Jones hate. I think he is one of the better additions, with regard to the younger mutants.

Well I thought he was too young as banshee myself.

Too young? Jones was 21 when he shot First Class, and his age is in synch with Siryn's appearance in the first three movies.

Video In which peter Dinklage was asked If he'splaying boliver Trask by MTV and he asked
where did you hear that
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2013/03/19/x-men-days-of-future-past-peter-dinklage-bolivar-trask/

SO a possable hint the tip was correct

Possibly, though I'm still not sure what to make of it.

The flying for Banshee was really well done.

i'll definitely miss Banshee. The First Class cast would've been much better if they had Scott and Jean but I guess a lot of it would've clashed in terms of character-dynamics, with Mystique and Beast.

The FC movie in itself works wonderfully well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"