Days of Future Past 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the brotherhood on X3 had like 30 mutants.

The school on the 60's only has 4 mutants right now.

This is a sequel, the school cant be the same than the first movie, in fact, this time there are LESS characters lol. With no Mystique and Eric, and maybe no Moira.

All the things from FC have to evolve, the school included.

the brotherhood on X3 had like 30 mutants.

The school on the 60's only has 4 mutants right now.

This is a sequel, the school cant be the same than the first movie, in fact, this time there are LESS characters lol. With no Mystique and Eric, and maybe no Moira.

All the things from FC have to evolve, the school included.

Is still better that we get a proper introduction for the new X-Men member even if its just Polaris or Sunfire. Just because they are B-list characters, they can just go ahead include in the team w/o properly introducing them. And like I said the future X-Men are probably joining them in the battle, so if they fight with the Brotherhood, it won't be the just the four of them.

They have to balance returing cast members from both first Class and trilogy.we don't
need another Last Stand situation here of too many characters.They already have enought to work with with them+target of assassination and Sentinles.

Gosh, with the announcement of the three actors returning has made my already high excitement go through the roof! I don't see how this film can possibly fail, I will be crushed if it does.

Last edited:
once this movie comes, most fans will forget X2 as the best movie of the franchise, lol

X2... what's X2? :D

I cant be sad with that feeling, lol

X2 was cool but it wasnt my ultimate x-men movie. this has more potential to me

Looks like Colossus wants in on the action:

daniel cudmore @danielcudmore

Thanks for all the questions about Days Of Future Past, I would love to work on it, but that's up to the powers that be...

So the typical film Colossus role.

Yes, he can't possibly have a bigger role in this movie after what he contributed in X3 and this isn't exactly X-Men 4. Plus like some people are saying here, the cast is already big, I don't think this is the perfect timing to develop Colossus.

I agree. I just find it a little funny that he always gets shafted.

I could cope with a low profile role. It would be nice to have a "little higher than low profile role" :woot:

If James Marsden comes back, I'll see it twice no matter how bad it is.

whoever is confirmed next, I'll probably watch this movie three times on the theatre.

I saw FC twice, but this has all the elements to make me go a third round

Am I the only one that would like to see Havoc in this movie?
I'd like to see both on screen together (Marsden and Till).

It's funny Bryan Singer did say he would "tweak that relationship" a little during the last film. We may see them together yet.

I'm going love this movie no matter what, but I hope it's a great movie and not just a huge blockbuster summer action film.

Not everyone from the old films can come back. Some have to be dead, to give the DOFP future the right impact, that desperate and barren feel that is so great about the original story.

Yes, he can't possibly have a bigger role in this movie after what he contributed in X3 and this isn't exactly X-Men 4. Plus like some people are saying here, the cast is already big, I don't think this is the perfect timing to develop Colossus.

Well, I see no reason not to have him back in a glorified cameo. Maybe one line.

Not everyone from the old films can come back. Some have to be dead, to give the DOFP future the right impact, that desperate and barren feel that is so great about the original story.

Yeah.. this.

Too bad for Kevin Bacon :(

@kevinbacon: Big congrats to @ShawnRAshmore for returning to the X-men franchise. Wish I could join him but I'm kinda dead. #CoinInTheHead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"