Sequels X-Men Sequel - Part 7

Time to close out.

So, I'm reading up and catching the episodes from the various shows that have adapted it.

Over/Under Dark Phoenix has a sub forum before comic-con?

Over/Under Dark Phoenix has a sub forum before comic-con?
Speaking of comic con... remember this?
987a3fd7f6c8482d8087eccce78617ce.jpg
LOL.

Makes you wonder what the point of the father/son subplot was. They might as well have left that out. Wonder if they'll even explain his absence.

Makes you wonder what the point of the father/son subplot was. They might as well have left that out. Wonder if they'll even explain his absence.

If the other films are anything to show. They'll either kill him off screen or explain things in a throw away line.

I could see quicksilver having a jackman style cameo even if he isn't in it fully.

They already kinda acknowledged quicksilvers popularity by bringing him back for a bigger role in apocalypse so the idea they would just abandon him for this one while keeping the others is a little odd and suspicious.

I don't believe they would do that unless there was a loophole there for how his character can pop up again sometime soon.

Last edited:
Not interested in Quicksilver with long hair anymore.

They already kinda acknowledged quicksilvers popularity by bringing him back for a bigger role in apocalypse so the idea they would just abandon him for this one while keeping the others is a little odd and suspicious.

:huh:

So many things in this franchise either support or contradict your statement. It's hard to say if they're keeping him or not.

:huh:

So many things in this franchise either support or contradict your statement. It's hard to say if they're keeping him or not.

Honestly I think quicksilver got special treatment the moment they decided he was most definitely coming back for apocalypse in a bigger role this time since its not something all the characters are lucky to get.

Perhaps he is filming American horror story at the same time but I wouldn't be shocked somehow they get him in there.

We will have to see.

Evan Peters not in montreal

tumblr_op8egb14T81sbzw9ho1_1280.jpg
Come on now, just because he isnt in Montreal at this very second does not mean he was cut from the film or not even in it though it is possible. It is still early he has more than enough time to film his scenes besides he is filming AHS, I mean filming for DP hasnt even started yet.I thought thats what Mags was coming back to explore that a bit more. If not im not seeing Magneto's purpose.

Last edited:
To be fair, there haven't been pics of Fassbender in Montreal yet and he's confirmed to be in the movie.

Before Apocalypse came out, I mused that they could kill off Magneto and/or Mystique. They ended up doing neither (Havok became the sacrificial lamb), but I suppose the same applies to this next one, especially if it's the last film with this cast.

Quicksilver isn't needed in another X-Men film just like Magneto and Raven.

Before Apocalypse came out, I mused that they could kill off Magneto and/or Mystique. They ended up doing neither (Havok became the sacrificial lamb), but I suppose the same applies to this next one, especially if it's the last film with this cast.

Its the beginning of the another trilogy with McAvoy, Lawrence, Fassbender and Hoult. Even if it under performs at the box office just like Apocalypse and First Class, Fox would still throw cash at them. :o after all they hired Kinberg to direct this "film".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"