Sequels X-Men Sequel - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Mutants and Supernova arent filming anytime soon. usually casting announcements are made weeks before filming. It took time for Fox fto announce the actors for Deadpool and Domino and surely they are more to come. We don't even know if Deadpool 2 would start filming by June. Fox is obviously not in a rush, so I don't see the Apocalypse sequel getting such a quick start. The director for that hasn't been announced yet.

new mutants is in pre-production and scouting locations it defently is coming.

They aren't filming before Deadpool two. So a June start is unlikely.

Then they are scouting for nothing then which seems very unlikely.

They most likely know more than yourself about whats going on.

Last edited:
Then they are scouting for nothing then which seems very unlikely.

They most likely know more than yourself about whats going on.

it's pointless.new mutants is happening.it's shooting in boston and canada.
at same token eather some x-men show up In new mutants or another x film is hooting since doudtful sophie turner would say she is doing another X-men film before final season of game of thrones for no reason.

he's been full negative 24/7 in X-men boards since apocalypse opened.

Yeah I miss the days he being positive about everything :)

They didn't even announce most of Deadpool casting iirc. Colossus & Negasonic were huge surprise for me. Maybe they'll do the same with New Mutants and Supernova, hopefully.

Yeah I miss the days he being positive about everything :)

They didn't even announce most of Deadpool casting iirc. Colossus & Negasonic were huge surprise for me. Maybe they'll do the same with New Mutants and Supernova, hopefully.

thing is apart from dofp and apocalypse they have tendacy tow ait till ast minute to announce.hell if ti wasn't for patrick stewart saying he would be in logan they wouldn't even tell us that.deadpool and both the wolverine and logan had casting announced apart from jackman and reynolds till shortly before filming beguin.

with next x-men film they have apocalypse cast still under contract and both mcavoy and hoult have hinted at return.meanwhile we have had rumors about who will be in new mutants that they haven't exactly debunked at all.

To be fair its happened many times where they have started filming and not even revealed whose in the movie until 15% into filming beyond a couple of names.

Last edited:
This is completely unfounded, but I wonder if based on the reception the very first picture of Apocalypse got, even though there was a reason for the look, if Fox is keeping a tighter lid on photos that come out so they aren't misconstrued by the public that's always waiting to pounce on anything.

I am guessing these movies are going to be very small scale. I don't care to see the team from Apocalypse back. I am expecting mutants but not directly connected to the X-Men team/characters we know. Probably get a small budget because I doubt they are going to do huge numbers.

I am guessing these movies are going to be very small scale. I don't care to see the team from Apocalypse back. I am expecting mutants but not directly connected to the X-Men team/characters we know. Probably get a small budget because I doubt they are going to do huge numbers.

That's what the shows are for.

That's what the shows are for.
They are not going to recast Wolverine quickly and toss him in the next movie. Hard to attract audiences without the big name characters or actors, the story will need to be damn good. I just don't see the next X-Men movie being a big scale.

I know they want the Phoenix story again, but I didn't feel it in X-Men Apocalypse. I like Cyclops yet he never gets done right he felt non existent as a young kid. The original X-Men movies he was cool but put on the backburner and just so concerned with Jean, never felt like a leader.

Last edited:
They are not going to recast Wolverine quickly and toss him in the next movie. Hard to attract audiences without the big name characters or actors, the story will need to be damn good. I just don't see the next X-Men movie being a big scale.

Who said they're going to recast Wolverine and toss him in the next movie?
Burden falls on the marketing.

I just don't see the next X-Men movie being a big scale.

Personally i don't see it being made unless it is fairly big scale, same with even New Mutants.

The solo movies maybe smaller scale though.

Last edited:
Guess it depends how you define big scale. They certainly shouldn't go for the end of the world type scale with this next one IMO.

I'm guessing 2018 will not have any X-Men movies. It's ok by me if they take the time to do it right. X-Men Apocalypse could have used more polishing.

I'm guessing 2018 will not have any X-Men movies. It's ok by me if they take the time to do it right. X-Men Apocalypse could have used more polishing.

Do you mean X-Men in general or main series films? Because I think Deadpool 2 is slated to come out next year.

He obviously meant X-Men featuring Xavier, Erik and Raven. Not those dozens of spin offs lined up from Fox.

Man I just remember that tweet from the hair stylist of Apocalypse about preparation for the next X-Movie. Maybe they're actually bringing the old crew to New Mutants lol.

Or New Mutants is Apocalypse sequel.

Which is stupid for Fox, given that they teased the first office wave of the X-Men at the end of Apocalypse, only to feature a bunch of new faces in the next one. These movies just don't flow very well to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"