Sequels X-Men Sequel - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandra Shipp‏ Walking around #savannahGA and I find my mutants everywhere!! #XMEN who's ready for more?
1f60f.png

C9vD2kRWAAAncgp.jpg

Hopefully we get lots and lots and lots of Storm next time we see her. Apocalypse can't happen again.

Production on the new movie reminds me of when First Class was in the works

We barely heard anything about the movie while in production but look how great that turned out. Hope it's the same case with the new film

Seems a bit fast if they are indeed already shooting the next main film so soon after Apocalypse. Or at least looking like it's the main film, so guess Shipp's Storm may not also appear in New Mutants as well, per that rumor? Unless she ends up doing both at the same time.

he doesn't seem to get next x-men film is sequel not a reboot.

if people don't like x-men franchise made by fox don't see them.i am taking
my same advice when it comes to MCU spider-man

storm anyway will be a x-man through film and if both lawrence and fassbender don't return odds are storm gets a bit more to do.

Doubt that happens.

It is all but guaranteed to happen for Supernova the day Simon Kinberg is announced as Director, Writer & everything else for Supernova that will seal its fate & if the majority of the cast returns for New Mutants as well thats a mark against it

X-Men are just not that popular outside of the original cast & thats a fact

If you are one of those fans that refuses to see the signs with the main franchise you will never see it the main franchise is stale now & the Box Office & reviews will show it

It will be very telling that if Simon Kinberg is announced as the Supernova director that will tell us that directors are not interested in the main franchise

Last edited:
It is all but guaranteed to happen for Supernova the day Simon Kinberg is announced as Director, Writer & everything else for Supernova that will seal its fate & if the majority of the cast returns for New Mutants as well thats a mark against it

4834423-13024745.gif

If you are one of those fans that refuses to see the signs with the main franchise you will never see it the main franchise is stale now & the Box Office & reviews will show it

124uf02.png

Total BS. Nothing is guaranteed. No fates sealed. With or without Kinberg.

Not a fact. The FC cast is popular. Especially McAvoy and Fassbender.

This argument will stand up after the next X-Men film if its another dissapointment . It's been one film since DOFP. ONE film.

They are casting extra for a X-Movie shooting from July to October in Montreal btw.

Last edited:
that user is acting like apocaypse was a bomb.the fc cast can still bring in 150 million domesticly and even more overseas.

while i am no fan of idea of kinberg as director,and if a full x-men film goes into production this year it will be him directing,the idea it's guranteed to be a bomb is ridcullas.

way too much doom and gloom around here.fox isn't going to give up on X-men.

So when Supernova & New Mutants make less than Apocalypse who does FOX blame ?

Themselves. Its a shame though even if they (Fox) are the ones losing money, the X-Men should be bringing the big bucks at the box office and not just middle at the box office. I doubt this would be as successful as Logan.

They are casting extra for a X-Movie shooting from July to October in Montreal btw.

So if they are shooting from July to October, I am going to guess that this film is going to get the November 2018 date.

So if they are shooting from July to October, I am going to guess that this film is going to get the November 2018 date.

Good. X-MEN needs to move from the summer.

And hopefully I can get my dream of 90's X-MEN in the fall like I always wanted

Looking at the box office receipts, I agree that its a fact. After years of ticket price inflation and the addition of premium larger cinema screens, IMAX and 3d. Apocalypse should have out grossed X1 in North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"