10.14- Masquerade- Discussion(Spoilers)

Of course sv is/never have borrowed the more extreme silly stuff of the comics.

Yeah. I know. That's not my point though. I'm just throwing out that the comics have done a lot of silly things.

So, always posting comics as things you want can be awkward to a degree, especially to someone like me who knows the Modern Age is hardly normal.

I mean, Lex's clone that rapidly aged made a deal with Lord Satanus to get back his normal body. After the Death of Superman arc.

All sorts of strange things.

Promotional Images:

Last edited:
Awesome. Red S jacket ROCKS! And Chloe looks gorgeous here.

Pointless costume upgrade, rabble rabble.

Pointless costume upgrade, rabble rabble.

YES!

sm1014017.jpg

YES!

sm1014039.jpg

So nice. Cue.

Finally some Chloe Pics. Great stuff!

So let me guess - after Chloe is gone, you stop watching the show?

Tom has the superman look:yay::yay:

Chloe Looks very good in red.:hrt::hrt:

Those are awesome shots of Clark in the red shield jacket and Chloe looks great in that red dress. Whatever Lois suggested to Clark in that secret identity must have been shot down. :super:

Some pretty cool photos for this episode. Vant the secret identity stuff is probably not for the blur look but his clark kent self.

Funny how they finally release pics of Tom with the new look just days after the announcement of Cavill as Superman. :ninja:

I wouldn't think to much of it, photos for this episode would have been out this week anyway. Plus I don't really see anything new in this red blur look besides clark hair parted slightly different.

Yeah, what's so new about the Clark pics? :huh:

Nothing really besides hair parted a little diffently. The jacket/rest all same. Just looks a little different due to lighting.

Yep, it was for you. Well, suit yourself. Kinda reminds of that girl here years ago that was a huge fan of John Schneider and stopped watching the show after Jonathan died. Yeah, I've been lurking here that long. ;)

CW: Anything that you can tease about Darkseid?
BP: We kind of have a little bit more of a slow burn there. There's a Darkseid episode where we have Desaad, who is one of his minions -- episode 14, Masquerade. That's a really fun episode with Desaad and some mind-bending situations with Chloe. The first couple of episodes back are really different and very interesting. I think that they have a lot of super-hero moments, but also some very pointy moments about our heroes clashing with the VRA. We kind of wrap up that storyline by Masquerade, and we're moving on with other things.

CW: There's a rumor that on Masquerade we're going to see Clark wearing his glasses.
BP: Clark's identity will be a huge part of this final run, both as Clark Kent and as The Blur, leading to the hero we all know.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/enterta...ville-producer-brian-peterson,0,6506954.story

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"