10.14- Masquerade- Discussion(Spoilers)

Chloe being tied up (and probably tortured by desaad) and Clark getting the glasses. It's just to good for me.

hoping the glasses have a hex on them. i cannot see it working any other way.

Ya I wouldn't really mind that. Cause it would work fine in sv world. Still I wished they had clark keep glasses back in season 3. so then he wear them in school and when out with pete/chloe/lana. And only not wear them at home and in fights. So then perry/lois/(then jimmy) and countless dc villains wouldn't have been an issue. Only thing would be lex which could have been worked around.

One rumor I wish went true last season was about the black suit, I recall a rumor saying jorel was going to make the suit for clark. And when ever he had it on no one would know its clark as the blur or something like that. Would have been a cool way to go around the no glasses deal.

isn't zantanna & zod suppose to be making an appearance soon? or did i read wrong?

Zod is due to show up probably in ep 19 or 20 and zatana is mentioned to the one spiking drinks in fortune but she probably isn't showing up phsyically. Since actress is busy on other side of canada with poker thing and some other tv show.

Maybe by the episode next, people will be like "What's with the glasses, Kent?" and then Zatanna (in Fortune) will hex them.

Zod is due to show up probably in ep 19 or 20 and zatana is mentioned to the one spiking drinks in fortune but she probably isn't showing up phsyically. Since actress is busy on other side of canada with poker thing and some other tv show.

They could still do it off-screen and just referenced that she helped him out at Watchtower or something by doing a hex!

Watch Clark take off the glasse 2 minutes later after that scene and we'll be back to Glass-less Clark Kent...

Watch Clark take off the glasse 2 minutes later after that scene and we'll be back to Glass-less Clark Kent...
Lol, Lois will tell him that's stupid and he will just throw them out.

The glasses is Clark's idea according to Homecoming.

I hope Chloe gets good ST in this one!
_kat__by_noodi10.gif

:hehe: That's something that would happen. In fact, it already did, in Idol. But that was more of a tease to the fans. I think they will stick this time, but only when he's at work on in public.

The glasses is Clark's idea according to Homecoming.
Yeah, I' sure Lois will have a few ideas of her her, and hopefully we get some fun stuff from that. But I think that scene from the trailer will be at the end of the episode and it will be his way of showing Lois that his disguise can be simple enough to be convincing (in terms of the mythos). Also, he already saw that the disguise worked in Homecoming, so it wouldn't hurt to adopt it now.

His disguise is one of those self-fulfilling prophecies.

Oh ya they can easily do that louis, I was just commenting oin actually having zatanna show up isn't very likely. Also just saw the preview scene caps for a clark/ollie scene for episode. It looks nice.

Nor do we need Zatanna to show up and deal with the glasses.
As I've said, we don't need an explanation.

You do not ever explain why people don't know Clark Kent and Superman are the same person.
You leave it up to Suspension of Disbelief.

Nor do we need Zatanna to show up and deal with the glasses.
As I've said, we don't need an explanation.

You do not ever explain why people don't know Clark Kent and Superman are the same person.
You leave it up to Suspension of Disbelief.
Exactly. This isn't real life. It's a story and we should all just enjoy it for what it is. It's own interpretation. Not nitpick every detail.
:up:

Preview Clip:

Finally Clark is standing up to Oliver. No more are the days of Oliver bossing Clark around, even though he may have had his reasons.

There's that term again..."darkness". *cringes*

Well only his servants know him as "Darkseid" so this isn't surprising. But hopefully Desaad will say his name in front of the gang, so they will start calling him Darkseid, too.

Lol, Lois will tell him that's stupid and he will just throw them out.

I can see it now

*Clark puts on the Glasses*

Lois: well......that looks dumb

Clark: I HATE THESE!! *takes them off and super throws them through a wall and hits someone*

Random Person: AAHHH MY ARM, who's glasses are these that just hit me?

Clark: oh **** *super speeds and takes the glasses back and puts them on* not mine see....I'm wearing mine so it cant be me

:funny:

Well only his servants know him as "Darkseid" so this isn't surprising. But hopefully Desaad will say his name in front of the gang, so they will start calling him Darkseid, too.
I REALLY hope so! :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"