10.14- Masquerade- Discussion(Spoilers)

Good too hear the VRA storyline is wrapping up, leaving only Darkseid and the Lex storylines to be focused on.

But how can an episode with Desaad be fun? Shouldn't that kind of story be serious?

Good too hear the VRA storyline is wrapping up, leaving only Darkseid and the Lex storylines to be focused on.

But how can an episode with Desaad be fun? Shouldn't that kind of story be serious?

Very much agreed.

So the VRA storyline does end by this episode. I hope Clark is a lot more involved in this and Beacon. Collateral saw no involvement from him at all. :super:

Nice quotes there about desaad and secret id stuff.

Mind-Bending situations with Chloe? Hehehe.
"Chloe, lay off the LSD."

Also, I third the Chloe tied up thing.

Yep, it was for you. Well, suit yourself. Kinda reminds of that girl here years ago that was a huge fan of John Schneider and stopped watching the show after Jonathan died. Yeah, I've been lurking here that long. ;)
Johnny, from what I heard, didn't she kind of go crazy over them killing him off?

I'm suddenly looking forward to this episode.

I'm thinking though, it sounds like Clark is the one coming up with the glasses idea, making me wonder if Lois' suggestion is to wear a mask. I freeze framed the trailer on my dvr and it almost looks like Clark is standing on a rooftop wearing a hoodie like Oliver did in Identity, though I could be wrong since it was hard to tell.

"Clark Kent is the mask. I'll be hiding in plain sight."

See, it's working already. And they don't even have to explain it!

From seeing the trailer, I think it's called Masquerade because Charles Manson possesses Desaad. :) I'm just saying, that would make sense according to the trailer.

Who said Desaad's name? Chloe, or Lois?
I couldn't remember.

Maybe Darkseid will show up at the end of this episode and slap Desaad around for messing up his plans.
Trust me when I say that would be 100% in character with Darkseid.
"You're dead!" Desaad dies. Darkseid brings him back. "Now you're alive again."

"Clark Kent is the mask. I'll be hiding in plain sight."

So he's going to wear those glasses and bam.....instant disguise and no will know!?!?......I'm hoping Zantanna does some special magic stuff for that!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]
a.gif
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

So he's going to wear those glasses and bam.....instant disguise and no will know!?!?......I'm hoping Zantanna does some special magic stuff for that!
I think it will be more like people will start to forget how he looks without glasses by the time he comes forward as Superman.

What I want to know is .. will he also get the "bad haircut" to complete the disguise. :hehe:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

you know what I find funny tho, Clark tells his mom that he see's the future and he was wearing glasses and had a "bad hair cut"..............anyone else remember the rest of that episode? Clark goes to see Jonathan's grave............he's sporting that exact same haircut in the Blur suit LMAO

displayimage.php
displayimage.php
21n32c5.jpg
2eeihqf.jpg

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

you know what I find funny tho, Clark tells his mom that he see's the future and he was wearing glasses and had a "bad hair cut"..............anyone else remember the rest of that episode? Clark goes to see Jonathan's grave............he's sporting that exact same haircut in the Blur suit LMAO
Haha yeah I was thinking the same thing when he said that. What's even funnier is that it's not so much a haircut, but rather a hairstyle.

Preview was great. Should be an interesting episode.

Hey it works in the comics...why not Smallville.

It's all coming together. *evil laugh*

Hey it works in the comics...why not Smallville.
And, honestly, in a city of millions, if Clark keeps his head down and doesn't draw attention to himself, it isn't going to be a problem.

I'm suddenly looking forward to this episode.

I'm thinking though, it sounds like Clark is the one coming up with the glasses idea, making me wonder if Lois' suggestion is to wear a mask. I freeze framed the trailer on my dvr and it almost looks like Clark is standing on a rooftop wearing a hoodie like Oliver did in Identity, though I could be wrong since it was hard to tell.

If Clark wears a hoodie, we could see a nod to Superman: Earth One. Unfortunately, he's not wearing a hoodie based on the pics we got for this episode. :super:

As has been said, it works in the comics.
Suspension of disbelief.
Like some things, you never explain how it works.

To do so is extreme folly.

This episode looks great. I can't wait. And the nod to the Silver Age Superman's way of doing things in the trailer was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"