The Dark Knight 12 Film Clips for The Dark Knight on iesb.net

letters...with your keyboard..

I know its a bit early to say because not every one has seen it yet, but does any one think that in Heath Ledgers Joker we are going to see one of the greatest movie villains ever? Like i mean up there with hannibal lector and darth vader? What ive seen so far he'll deffinatly come close.
:hoboj::hoboj::hoboj:

Wha...?!? Would you rather have Katie Holmes return instead then? Please say no. :p

Agreed, Katie Holmes was just....-_- I think she was the worst mistka eNolan ever made. Anyone else notice how she smirked to the point f almost laughing with the scene with Bruce in the car? It was like she couldn't kee a straight fave, so she kept smirking, despite it being a very serious scene.

But sorry, to get bakc on topic. I have seen these clips about a billion times each and I seriously can not wait to see the rest. Everytime I watch the Hong Kong scene I really get lost in the fight and want to see what happens next, I really feel like I am watching he movie as a whole..then I'm reminded it hasn't come out yet because it fades out into nothingness :csad:

Somewhere in a dark room in a large California mansion, Jack Nicholson is crying in his 1989 Joker coffee cup.

I don't think Nolan was given a choice on Holmes. She was the only actress to try out for the role and conveniently enough she was a star on one of WB's TV shows with a big teenage audience. I really do think her casting was by WB and an attempt at getting better box office with teenagers.

^lol hahahaha. i could actually imagine that, but then he is probly surrounded by countless 20 year old models or something so we shouldn't feel sorry fo him!!!

I think Ledger's Joker will go down as one of the most versatile, powerhouse performances ever. The guy was in amazing control of a voice that was literally all over the map. Not to mention all of the creepy visuals he creates with the way he walks, etc.

I don't think Nolan was given a choice on Holmes. She was the only actress to try out for the role and conveniently enough she was a star on one of WB's TV shows with a big teenage audience. I really do think her casting was by WB and an attempt at getting better box office with teenagers.

Don't know if I believe that. Nolan is too meticulous to let that happen I think. I believe I've read somewhere that he did cast her on his own and that's what truly troubles me. Just seems like his brain stopped working for a day.

Either way, I am sure someone was either fired or sitting at home banging their on their desk when they got home from seeing the premier. The idea of Holmes backfired in a big way.

^lol hahahaha. i could actually imagine that, but then he is probly surrounded by countless 20 year old models or something so we shouldn't feel sorry fo him!!!

Probably in full Joker gear too with a cigar in his mouth sneering "Who's the real Joker baby?" "Huh?" "Huh?"

Don't know if I believe that. Nolan is too meticulous to let that happen I think. I believe I've read somewhere that he did cast her on his own and that's what truly troubles me. Just seems like his brain stopped working for a day.

IDK, I just have a hard time believing that they truly gave him full control. And perhaps if she did win the part, it was the result of her being able to do well with certain lines but once she actually worked on the entire movie, it turned out bad overall.

Either way, I am sure someone was either fired or sitting at home banging their on their desk when they got home from seeing the premier. The idea of Holmes backfired in a big way.

Horribly.....she appears and acts like someone who is barely out of thier teens. Scathingly painful to watch.

IDK, I just have a hard time believing that they truly gave him full control. And perhaps if she did win the part, it was the result of her being able to do well with certain lines but once she actually worked on the entire movie, it turned out bad overall.

Yeah but FREEMAN, CAINE, NEESON, OLDMAN, BALE

I mean I'm not a casting director but if the question was "does the little Dawsons creek girl fit in with those names?" I'd have to say anyone with half a brain would say no.....and quite quickly.

Yeah but FREEMAN, CAINE, NEESON, OLDMAN, BALE

I mean I'm not a casting director but if the question was "does the little Dawsons creek girl fit in with those names?" I'd have to say anyone with half a brain would say no.....and quite quickly.

Which is exactly why I don't think he had full control. Important thing is that he has full control now, and TDK has definitely improved on this character judging by the clips of Maggie.

Which is exactly why I don't think he had full control. Important thing is that he has full control now, and TDK has definitely improved on this character judging by the clips of Maggie.

If it's not true, that Katie made the choice to turn it down for Mad Money, then I would like to know what the real deal was. Was Nolan really displeased with her. Did he hear all the fan reaction and think "oh, she does suck?" Was there a Cruise factor in there...lol. I have hard time believeing that she made the choice to dip out of the Batman franchise.

Im loving this image, imagining this is hilarious. :woot::hehe::hehe:

Poor Nicholson. :hehe:

I wouldn't feel bad for him. There's still a lot of ignorant people in the general public who refuse to think his Joker can be topped. He's had 19 years of getting unbelievable praise for a mediocre performance. He should be grateful. :hehe:

Im loving this image, imagining this is hilarious. :woot::hehe::hehe:

Poor Nicholson. :hehe:

Well, I don't if you've seen the documentry on the special edition of Batman 89 but Nicholson really LOVES the Joker. He just beams while he talks about the role and much he loved it. The whole movie for that matter.

Well, I don't if you've seen the documentry on the special edition of Batman 89 but Nicholson really LOVES the Joker. He just beams while he talks about the role and much he loved it. The whole movie for that matter.

He's also one of the most arrogant movie stars around, meaning it's a big kick in the balls when people are making fun of his line in Batman by saying, "Wait till you get a load of Heath." :hehe:

He's also one of the most arrogant movie stars around, meaning it's a big kick in the balls when people are making fun of his line in Batman by saying, "Wait till you get a load of Heath." :hehe:

I would die laughing if someone went up to Nicholson and said that. :hehe:

I like Nicholson's Joker, I like Heath's Joker. I prefer Heath's interpretation, but that doesn't mean Jack was crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"