2019 NFL Thread: Hail to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I want Gates to come out of retirement and play for the Colts.

Rather have a WR and CB or LB tonight
But we need a new QB and this is a draft full of them. I would like us to get a QB and WR tonight. What we have not at QB is not going to work and unless we tank the season to move up into the top 3 of next years draft (which I don't even want to think of us doing) we need to pull the trigger tonight on a QB.

As soon as the Bengals draft Joe Burrow, Mike Florio will ask "is he going to demand a trade?"

But we need a new QB and this is a draft full of them. I would like us to get a QB and WR tonight. What we have not at QB is not going to work and unless we tank the season to move up into the top 3 of next years draft (which I don't even want to think of us doing) we need to pull the trigger tonight on a QB.

If Love or Hurts is still on the board at the 3rd round sure. But not a first rounder

Dude....

Im gunna laugh if CeeDee falls to them at 19

edit: and the pipe dream dies due to Jerry Jones XD

Vf6rR3a4

I'm really gonna need this to work out.

Totally okay with the Raiders snagging Ruggs. If Carr is our starting QB for the season, maybe the fastest man in the league can catch all those over thrown passes.

Now that 19th pick, I'm not sure. Feels like a stretch like with Ferrell last year. We will see how it pans out. I was honestly hoping they would have traded that 19th pick and gor in the second round and picked up Hurts.

I can see Hurts going to Pittsburgh or Dallas. Especially with the Dak situation going on. I hope the Raiders can get him in the 3rd, we will see.

I could see Love going to New England.

I hope Tua does great honestly. I loved him in College. Us lefties gotta stick together lol.

The trick with trading...is finding someone to trade back with

Unless Green Bay drafts him or there is a trade up, Jordan Love is going to be a second round pick.

We should've drafted Lov . I don't see why they insist on keeping Carr.

I agree with Carr. Part of me wants us to get Jalen Hurts though. Apparently Mayock and Gruden love the guy. They're a bit concerned he may end up going sooner than expected be cause he did so well at the combine and interviews. Could end up at the Steelers, Patriots, Bucs... list goes on.

I agree with Carr. Part of me wants us to get Jalen Hurts though. Apparently Mayock and Gruden love the guy. They're a bit concerned he may end up going sooner than expected be cause he did so well at the combine and interviews. Could end up at the Steelers, Patriots, Bucs... list goes on.
Which is why I would trade Carr to move up in the draft and then use Mariota for a year or half the season while I gets Hurts ready. I mean love Carr he has a lot of heart but I just don't see him getting any better.

I'm sure A-Rod would have rather seen Green Bay use their first pick on a different position but he's 36 years old and can walk away from football at any moment leaving them in a horrible spot. I like the pick.

I hope Tua does great honestly. I loved him in College. Us lefties gotta stick together lol.

Tua throws lefty because his dad wanted him to (for baseball I think) but he's uses his right for everything else so maybe not a true lefty.

Which is why I would trade Carr to move up in the draft and then use Mariota for a year or half the season while I gets Hurts ready. I mean love Carr he has a lot of heart but I just don't see him getting any better.
The qb market is oversaturated enough as it is. carr's just worth a 7th rounder, and that's already being generous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"