2019 NFL Thread: Hail to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
EWZ_UuVXQAQNbxp

And just like that my choices for QB are gone. And its upsetting because we should've traded up for him.

And just like that my choices for QB are gone. And its upsetting because we should've traded up for him.

Man I really was hoping we would trade and get Hurts. Oh well. Carr literally has no excuses this year. Three WRs in the draft this year. The fastest guy in college and we even got a Taysom Hill-esque talented WR/RB/QB.

If he sucks week 1, put in Mariota. He at least will extend plays with his legs.

I'm hoping Carr blows it out of the water, I really hope... it's just hard to believe it'll happen after last year. I love how Carr lovers put up his statistics and completion ratings and say he's great. In reality he just did a bunch of three to five yard check downs. But we will see man.

This draft has seen coaches, executives and owners at home with their families, which have been a lot of fun to watch. Favorite moments include Belichick and his dog, Jerry Jones conducting draft picks on his yacht, a much more relaxed Roger Goddell (so much so that during day three, he was interviewed by Trey Wingo.....wearing a t-shirt and having cupcakes), Andy Reid and his Hawaiian shirts and whatever was going on at Mike Vrabel's house on day one when one of his sons dressed as Frozone from the Incredibles and another dressed like Vrabel himself.

yeah, the images from the Vrabel household was something out of a Luis Buñuel film.

The Ravens had another low profile excellent draft. covered their needs and stacked up the depth chart.

It would have made the AFC East more fun if the Dolphins got Tua and CeeDee in the first round but Jerry Jones just wanted to make sure that he can piss on the Eagles.

Watched the E60 Alex Smith documentary and oh my God, I'm shocked he was able to keep his leg to this point. Not for the faint of heart with some of the images shown.

Watched the E60 Alex Smith documentary and oh my God, I'm shocked he was able to keep his leg to this point. Not for the faint of heart with some of the images shown.

i haven't seen the documentary, but i read an article and saw some pictures. and man. if he wasn't a million dollar athlete, i'm fairly certain he would not have been able to keep his leg.

crazy that he wants to get back out there and play

i haven't seen the documentary, but i read an article and saw some pictures. and man. if he wasn't a million dollar athlete, i'm fairly certain he would not have been able to keep his leg.

crazy that he wants to get back out there and play

Based on the image of his leg after they took out the infection, I'm still amazed they were able to save it. It was like something out of a horror film. Same with Shazier, I hope he moves on from trying to play.

they're kidding themselves.

I cant believe they spent 3 hours last night revealing a schedule that may only ever happen in Madden 21

Saints vs Raiders tickets.... good lord. Never mind that one! I'll try and go to a home game,but that one is out of the picture. So is the Bucs...

Saints vs Raiders tickets.... good lord. Never mind that one! I'll try and go to a home game,but that one is out of the picture. So is the Bucs...
I'm trying to fly out for a home game in the new stadium if and when they allow fans.

I'm trying to fly out for a home game in the new stadium if and when they allow fans.

Sites I'm looking at will give you a full refund if it is cancelled.

I think I'm going to end up going to the Saints @ Raiders game. Even if I'm up top. Screw it. It's the first ever game in Vegas and I wanna be there.

Sites I'm looking at will give you a full refund if it is cancelled.

I think I'm going to end up going to the Saints @ Raiders game. Even if I'm up top. Screw it. It's the first ever game in Vegas and I wanna be there.
I'm either going to the Browns, Colts, or Miami game mainly because if I am going to fly out there for a game I want to go to a game they will win and not lose. I just don't trust Carr.

I'm either going to the Browns, Colts, or Miami game mainly because if I am going to fly out there for a game I want to go to a game they will win and not lose. I just don't trust Carr.

That's if there is a season, which we do not know at this point.

I was considering going to the Bill's game. I most likely wouldn't be able to get off work much later into the season. Man, I really hope Carr does good, but I'm with you. He wants to be a Raider, I wish he just played like one. Like he did in '16. It's his year to prove the doubters wrong.

I bet Tua is starting for the Dolphins by then. Might be a fun game to be at.

I was considering going to the Bill's game. I most likely wouldn't be able to get off work much later into the season. Man, I really hope Carr does good, but I'm with you. He wants to be a Raider, I wish he just played like one. Like he did in '16. It's his year to prove the doubters wrong.

I bet Tua is starting for the Dolphins by then. Might be a fun game to be at.

Tua won't be starting if there's no NFL season.

NFL will be the hardest of all sports to stage in the current situation even without fans because it requires the most people.

Each team has a 53 man player roster, at least 20 coaches, numerous assistants, trainers, doctors, etc. (Your normal NBA/MLB/NHL game has about 1/3 to 1/4 of that personnel wise.)

Then you add in all the referees, TV production people, security, stadium techs, etc.

Conservatively, that's @ 400 people in a stadium to stage a game. That's a boat load of covid tests you'd be chewing up. We're not currently in a place like South Korea or Germany are to be doing that. I hope things look better by late summer, but have no faith in our corrupt, idiotic government suddenly growing a brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"