5.21 Oracle-Discussion Thread(Spoilers)

I dunno... looks more like KK to me.

kwikvusm520trlqt3004rb.jpg

You think that looks like KK?

It's really hard to tell, but that person *appears* to be bald, so I'm going with Lex.

How can you mistake that for KK? It's Lex, baldy, naked, KK doesn't have hands that big lol.

rumpuso said:
You think that looks like KK?

It's really hard to tell, but that person *appears* to be bald, so I'm going with Lex.

It's more the shape of the nose and mouth for but it's really hard to tell... I even looked at it frame by frame.

Mostly I don't think it's Michael because I think his hands are bigger than that...

fade609.jpg

Thanks to oxoniensis-art....

And MR is looking really good.. anyone else notice?

Triplet, it's Michael, there aren't any new bald guest stars in Oracle.

Maybe... But I also think from the angle it could be an un-bald person if their hair is pulled or slicked back... I think it's just too hard to tell either way. I still don't think it's MR because the hands just don't look like his.... Also, the shoulders look very narrow for a man but it's a bad angle to be able to tell for sure.

I guess we'll see one way or the other next week.

It's only because he's wrapped around that plastic, remember, he's the 1 getting powers, and he'll be the vessel for Zod.

geez, i said it looked liked like kk one post before trip....but no everyone answers her.....nobody loves me.

How can anyone think it's NOT Rosenbaum in that pic?

I guess I was right y'all really have been watching another Smallville lol

triplet said:
..Mostly I don't think it's Michael because I think his hands are bigger than that...
Hmmm.... I dunno Trip....

wbwinterparty2003-4.jpg

I think CellophaneMan is definitely Lex. :p

Of course it is!

Other blatantly obvious things shown today: Lex and Clark are totally gay for each other (See above pic)

what is Lex doing inside a giant condom.. ?

:eek:
lana having a bad dream ?

:eek: :eek:
clark having a bad dream ?

It's Lex, and I think it's for him to become the 'Vessel' for Zod, which may explain the season finale's title, "vessel".

BaK said:
what is Lex doing inside a giant condom.. ?

:eek:
lana having a bad dream ?

:eek: :eek:
clark having a bad dream ?

Seriously, anyone else think lex in a giant condom... looks like a giant penis?

Kaboom said:
geez, i said it looked liked like kk one post before trip....but no everyone answers her.....nobody loves me.

I don't think anyone's loving me either right now, Kaboom... join the club.

boydston_14 said:
It's Lex, and I think it's for him to become the 'Vessel' for Zod, which may explain the season finale's title, "vessel".

Question is why would Zod want, need a Vessel ? I hope this gets explained. Braniac did not need one & Zod is a somewhat Human Being trapped in The Phantom Zone. I personally hope that Lex does not become Zod & Vessel means something else entirely. We will find out in 2 Weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"