7.17 - Sleeper - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I wish people stopped calling Clark BDA. The other characters are not nicknamed with an insult. :mad:

Well, Lana was known as the "Pretty Pink Princess" during the first 2-3 seasons because of her regular rose-colored wardrobe and "more-than-the-girl-next-door" demeanor. Add the Kung Fu aspect, and she became the "Pink Power Ranger."

Lionel is/was the Magnificent Bastard. Enough said.

There's a Deux Ex Chloe thing around here as well. And Product Placement Pete.

At K-Site you get edited by a mod if you call Chloe Chloogle.

that's stupid. They clearly have a bias over there. They all love Chloe (not to mention that dumb chlois theory) and hate lana. Their biases were too much which is why I left.

Seriously, **** that site and the guitared lemmings it spawned that now take over every blogspot and message board that mentions the show (and its always the same people, you can just tell).

But I would expect nothing less from a Community Board that has/had forums for Birds of Prey, Veronica Mars and Heroes.

That's hilarious. And ridiculous. I love Chloe, but that name is a riot... and truthful. When it was revealed that she was meteor infected, my first thought was that her power must be computer-related. The ability to attract or broadcast the best wifi signal ever.

But that's sad that you can't even have fun with a name like that over there.

looking forward to this episode because when the fans say it sucked it's usually pretty awesome!:up:

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

when the majority of the Smallville section of the Hype claim an episode is crap, boring, no good. It's 9 times out of 10 the EXACT OPPOSITE

I have a feeling this episode will be nothing short of AMAZING

that's stupid. They clearly have a bias over there. They all love Chloe (not to mention that dumb chlois theory) and hate lana. Their biases were too much which is why I left.

Yeah it is pretty ridiculous over there, today someone actually tried saying Erica only ranked as high as she did on fhm because of the sex scene in Butterfly Effect 2. :huh: And then they all proceeded to have an Allison lovefest.

I'm open minded to a lot of theories about things that could happen at the end of the show but for some reason the more people try and explain chlois to me the more annoying it gets.:whatever:

That opening scene was over the top right there. When the hell did Jimmy become a ninja :o

kryptonsite is only good for spoilers and Smallville info. The boards are stupid. Craig doesn't even post there that much. lol

wow, that supernatual commercial looks good. I may see that episode.

okay, I'm getting tired with these metaphors of relationships and fire. lol

That opening scene was over the top right there. When the hell did Jimmy become a ninja :o

When is this show not 'over the top'...lol. Isn't that why we as fans tune in and fall in love.

He must be brainwahed or something...

Jimmy has got to be the most boring character on the show.

I like Jimmy. Jimmy's cool. Superman's pal.

Cool convo. Lol. Clark thought Jimmy was talking about him.

LOL, THAT WAS QUICK THINKING CLARK, OFCOURSE KNOWING THE SCRIPT HELPED!!!;):oldrazz::D:D:D

Wow. The FOS scene is....brilliant

Karas on Krypton! WOOOO

this is reminding me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith only with hacking. lol

Bond Jimmy Bond. Is he trying out for a young James Bond show or something

that was cringe worthy. I'm switching to Scrubs.

I'm missing this episode for something else. Is it good, or bad?

Holy crap, Jimmy really is Bond...even down to the modified music and secret weapons in clothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"