90th Annual Academy Awards - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the Oscars have worked the last few years, I feel like The Shape of Water has the least chance of winning now, because GDT won best director.

I want them to blow it on purpose this time.

oh I hope this works out the 2nd time around

"And the Oscar goes to....The Emoji Movie!"

We need a thread of Thanos avatars, all a different face.

Sweet lord! Almost an 4hr award show. Some of these awards branches should not be televised, I'm sorry. Sorry to the folks that do makeup/set design/sound etc, but ya'll could easily be presented an Oscar the night before at that other Oscar show.

Cut the musical numbers etc. Goddamn.

Sweet lord! Almost an 4hr award show. Some of these awards branches should not be televised, I'm sorry. Sorry to the folks that do makeup/set design/sound etc, but ya'll could easily be presented an Oscar the night before at that other Oscar show.
I love it, but I do wonder, if people don't care, why not wait an hour or even two to watch?

Good for GDT. At least it wasn't Darkest Hour or Call Me By Your Name. But there were much more deserving films imo.

Shut the **** up.

I was actually really thinking Get Out might take it for a second, but I'm happy to see The Shape of Water take it anyway. I thought it was a better film than Three Billboards.

This is unreal! I'm just waiting for the screw-up and we find out that Get Out actually won.

I love it, but I do wonder, if people don't care, why not wait an hour or even two to watch?

Cause the opening is the best and some important categories like supporting actor goes on the first hour or so. This is way too long, fam. :o

Eh. I don't really think it's Best Picture worthy but none of them really were.

GDT checking the envelope to make sure he actually won :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back