Agent Carter Agent Carter - S01E08 - "Valediction"

Well this is going to be interesting

Agent Romamoff you missed me?

(Agent Carter), you missed me

Damn Starks

Dammit Stark's being sneaky again

Somewhere, there is still someone saying "until he calls himself Dr Faustus, it isn't confirmed to be him."

Somewhere, there is still someone saying "until he calls himself Dr Faustus, it isn't confirmed to be him."
True. One thing that sort've bothers me. in Skye's village the entire village was killed...wonder if it was the same gas and not Inhuman related?

Lol if they wanted to kill Stark on the spot they would have gotten him

Edit: I was right

Oh for God's sake Howard, how did your super-charged penis not start WWIII at some point? Stop thinking with your head and start thinking with your other head.

hahaha love that dream he had with Dottie lol

So Doctor Faustus's story is starting to come into focus, interesting.

man this is going to be interesting. Where did Howard go to? I missed part of that couldn't hear what was being suggested to him.

Something to do with "finding" Captain America I think?

at least Dottie's in Black and red like BW

Jesus...is there no one smart enough to shoot Dottie? Millions of lives are in danger and the soldier who knows the most about this and has already lost a few of her coworkers to this killer doesn't shoot?

man this is going to be interesting. Where did Howard go to? I missed part of that couldn't hear what was being suggested to him.

"Think back to a time of your your greatest shame."

Over icefield... "Stark, we found a signal from the Valkyrie. We've found Capt. Rodgers!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"