Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S2E1 "Shadows"

lol it kinda annoys me when these shows/movies try to be accurate but really fail in that department. For one (Fake) Talbot keeps calling the guard Soldier when he was clearly a Marine. And two he was a Private First Class (Pfc) and would have addressed him as such instead of just Private which is how an E2 is addressed in the Army. Like you said it's a minor gripe and I just let it be what it is.

:woot:

Talbot's the BOSS.. he calls people whatever he likes..:o

Who do we think Coulson's aliies in London are?
My initial smart alec response was going to be Brian and Elizabeth Braddock :-)awesome:) ... but that ain't gonna happen, now is it?

My initial smart alec response was going to be Brian and Elizabeth Braddock :-)awesome:) ... but that ain't gonna happen, now is it?

Brian maybe but not Elizabeth. I'm hoping its Mi13 though...

Would be a nice way to introduce Captain Britain. He isn't going to get a film introduction any time soon.

Captain Britain would be awesome! But I don't think the are going to do that:csad: I don't have an idea why, but I just have the feeling they won't show him on AoS.

Don't see why (for Captain Britain), he first appeared in his own comic series.

Captain Britain is the bother of a mutant and his main claim to fame was starring in Excalibur. He's definitely owned by FOX.

Captain Britain is the bother of a mutant and his main claim to fame was starring in Excalibur. He's definitely owned by FOX.

But he is now a member of MI:13 and also an Avenger. He could be owned by both Marvel and Fox, the same for Pete Wisdom...

But when the contracts were made, Captain Britain was almost completely associated with the X-Men. Just because the Storm appeared in an Avengers comic in the last 15 years doesn't mean Marvel has joint rights.

Until I hear someone from Marvel say who owns what we may never know. I wish I could interview feige once because that would be a question I'd ask...lol

Or maybe bring in the modern Union Jack (Joey Chapman), grandson of the first Union Jack (Montgomary Falsworth), who hopefully will appear in Agent Carter.

But when the contracts were made, Captain Britain was almost completely associated with the X-Men. Just because the Storm appeared in an Avengers comic in the last 15 years doesn't mean Marvel has joint rights.

Captain Britain first appeared in his own comic created by Marvel UK. He was never a mutant. Although he has links with them through Excalibur and his sister.

Or maybe bring in the modern Union Jack (Joey Chapman), grandson of the first Union Jack (Montgomary Falsworth), who hopefully will appear in Agent Carter.

Maybe Joey Chapman could be an old friend of Lance Hunter's (though, I think having two characters connected to him via backstory might be too much).

Maybe Joey Chapman could be an old friend of Lance Hunter's (though, I think having two characters connected to him via backstory might be too much).

Or he could be a friend of Triplett? Their grandfathers knew each other.

Finally watched the 1st episode today, it kept the quality from the end of last season, and Creel is a great addition as a bad guy, cant wait to see more of him and the show.

Yes, this season has been fantastic and it's a shame it hasnt taken off in viewership. A niche show definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"