Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S2E1 "Shadows"

What are the chances of Reindhardt/ Whitehall appearing in the Agent Carter TV series as one of the antagonists?

Uskok,

Yeah I saw that logo and was wondering what it was

Looked up Afrikakorps and you are right, it is indeed their logo

What are the chances of Reindhardt/ Whitehall appearing in the Agent Carter TV series as one of the antagonists?

Not big, I'm afraid. If he escapes during the events of the Agent Carter series, S.H.I.E.L.D. could realize that HYDRA is still alive. And we all know that didn't happen until the events of CATWS.

Uskok,

Yeah I saw that logo and was wondering what it was

Looked up Afrikakorps and you are right, it is indeed their logo

I'm guilty of being a history geek. :woot:

Not big, I'm afraid. If he escapes during the events of the Agent Carter series, S.H.I.E.L.D. could realize that HYDRA is still alive. And we all know that didn't happen until the events of CATWS.

I'm guilty of being a history geek. :woot:

It depends really on when Agent Carter is set though. It appears that it's set before the formation of SHIELD in the first season, whereas the segment at the start of Shadows with Atwell seems like they could have been operating a while. Reindhardt could easily appear in Agent Carter before he was shown to have been captured.

It depends really on when Agent Carter is set though. It appears that it's set before the formation of SHIELD in the first season, whereas the segment at the start of Shadows with Atwell seems like they could have been operating a while. Reindhardt could easily appear in Agent Carter before he was shown to have been captured.

It is clearly said the Agent Carter series is set in 1946 and Reindhardt / Whitehall was captured in 1945.

Something interesting I noticed in the opening scene... One of the camera angles while Carter and Dum Dum featured a wooden crate with a prominent "1889" stenciled on the side, in black. This wasn't one of the SSR markings (which were painted in white); it seems to have already been marked like that in the HYDRA collection. Presumably its a date.

Granted, it's probably nothing, but I don't recall seeing other non-SSR markings on boxes, and now I really want to know what artifact HYDRA might have had from 1889!

Something interesting I noticed in the opening scene... One of the camera angles while Carter and Dum Dum featured a wooden crate with a prominent "1889" stenciled on the side, in black. This wasn't one of the SSR markings (which were painted in white); it seems to have already been marked like that in the HYDRA collection. Presumably its a date.

Granted, it's probably nothing, but I don't recall seeing other non-SSR markings on boxes, and now I really want to know what artifact HYDRA might have had from 1889!

Nintendo was founded. Could be the oldest console? An alien console that the Japanese copied to try and fill our heads with hedgehogs and plumbers with mustaches.

Think this will probably be the storyline for Cap 3.

Nintendo was founded. Could be the oldest console? An alien console that the Japanese copied to try and fill our heads with hedgehogs and plumbers with mustaches.

Think this will probably be the storyline for Cap 3.

"Bucky ! it's me Steve; I used to be skinny and afraid of women; well I'm still afraid of women but I'm bigger"

" Who the hell is Bucky? my name is Luigi! "

"Bucky ! it's me Steve; I used to be skinny and afraid of women; well I'm still afraid of women but I'm bigger"

Or they could just hang around in sewer pipes taking magic mushrooms and throwing bananas at turtles.

Ninja Turtle crossover sweet! (yes I'm drunk)

That's a thought. Does Steve see himself still as skinny Steve, even when he looks in the mirror (like some obese people who have lost a lot of weight but still have an internal picture of themselves as obese)? Or does he see himself the way he is now as muscular? And is Steve's confidence tied to his size?

That's a thought. Does Steve see himself still as skinny Steve, even when he looks in the mirror (like some obese people who have lost a lot of weight but still have an internal picture of themselves as obese)? Or does he see himself the way he is now as muscular? And is Steve's confidence tied to his size?

Think he was always confident (at least brave). Think now he just has the body to match.

That twist about Fitz. DANG...I was totally shocked at that.

Overall I thought it was a great episode...vastly superior to the first season.

size of what ?

Think he was always confident (at least brave). Think now he just has the body to match.

He's always been brave

Confidence is getting better, but not there yet

Like when he asked Sharon out, he gave it a shot, but you could tell he was already expecting a "no"

Did anyone notice Ward's beard? Ward didn't have a beard in Season 1

No-one noticed it. He looked as clean shaven as the pilot episode. :o

He has been in prison all this time with no access to a razor for obvious reasons.

He's always been brave

Confidence is getting better, but not there yet

Like when he asked Sharon out, he gave it a shot, but you could tell he was already expecting a "no"

Confidence was the wrong word. He had heart.

When he looked into the mirror he saw exactly what was there, but he wouldn't let that stop him. He would be more than what is in the mirror. Even now he tries to be more than he is. That is why he is a hero.

... Fitz ... is that really how brain damage works."

I spent time in TBI recovery hospital, when my dad was in a coma. I was impressed at how well Fitz matched some of the people I met in that hospital. His brain injury was well done, until they revealed [BLACKOUT]imaginary[/BLACKOUT] Jemma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"