Supergirl All About The Ratings!!!!!! - Part 1

Yeah, it is sort of odd that viewers keep increasing but the ratings don't budge.

Well, she is doing 0.7+ in the upper area of the 18-49 ratings, it is the lower area that is at 0.4.....so if that area would just move, it would be back up to a .7 average of last season.

I don't know if the +3 and +7 ratings are moving in that younger age bracket, which is very possible, or just soaring in the upper level to bring the rating up.

Well, she is doing 0.7+ in the upper area of the 18-49 ratings, it is the lower area that is at 0.4.....so if that area would just move, it would be back up to a .7 average of last season.

I don't know if the +3 and +7 ratings are moving in that younger age bracket, which is very possible, or just soaring in the upper level to bring the rating up.
Unfortunately, people get older, not younger. :-)

Well the #Karamel fans are making complete fools out of themselves on Twitter. They are getting viewership mixed up with ratings, they are calling out the haters over not even a 1 point increase in the viewership from last week, the ratings are exactly the same from last week. And if the finals don't do what they did last week and go up rather than down, on viewership, which most of the time they drop a little..... they are about to look like complete and utter idiots.

Well the #Karamel fans are making complete fools out of themselves on Twitter. They are getting viewership mixed up with ratings, they are calling out the haters over not even a 1 point increase in the viewership from last week, the ratings are exactly the same from last week. And if the finals don't do what they did last week and go up rather than down, on viewership, which most of the time they drop a little..... they are about to look like complete and utter idiots.

As if they weren't already idiots to begin with!

This is a shocking development.

Supergirl went from a 1.91 million to a 1.92 million in the finals for this week. A slight increase of 0.01
Supergirl is almost catching The Flash in total viewers. Flash was 2.17 million in the prelims. Only a .25 million difference.

Well, it is weird that she has steadily been going up in viewership, and steady at 5. Flash went down with last nights episode, looks like it will stay at 0.8....LoT fairly steady....it is Arrow that is bleeding viewers each week. Supernatural however seems to have found new life in the 7/8 hour....

Well, unfortunately I have tumblr, meaning I've seen some anti-shippers trying to promote "boycotting the show" for returning Mon-El. Yeah, that worked well. Maybe that's what they're trying to rub their noses in?

Well, unfortunately I have tumblr, meaning I've seen some anti-shippers trying to promote "boycotting the show" for returning Mon-El. Yeah, that worked well. Maybe that's what they're trying to rub their noses in?

Here's the thing....fans of the show, just fans of the show, not a ship....are tired, very tired of these groups fighting with each other. So, when something is going your way, you should just be happy with it, and enjoy it, and chill with it. All they are doing is pissing those people off even more and that leads to more fighting. I have pretty much muted all the crazy #Supercorp fans, some are not crazy at all, they are just Lena fans, and that's cool. I've muted most of the #Sanvers peeps, just got tired of the yelling at the writers (to the point that the writers have not been back on Twitter to talk with the fans during the last 2 episodes). So now, today it has been #Karamel fans that are either going bat **** crazy over a kiss, or rubbing the nose of other ships in barely a 1 point increase in viewers. That's nuts....considering the viewership has been increasing with each episode since episode 3. Again, that's nuts.....

I don't go on Tumblr, it is a hell hole....

Here's the thing....fans of the show, just fans of the show, not a ship....are tired, very tired of these groups fighting with each other. So, when something is going your way, you should just be happy with it, and enjoy it, and chill with it. All they are doing is pissing those people off even more and that leads to more fighting. I have pretty much muted all the crazy #Supercorp fans, some are not crazy at all, they are just Lena fans, and that's cool. I've muted most of the #Sanvers peeps, just got tired of the yelling at the writers (to the point that the writers have not been back on Twitter to talk with the fans during the last 2 episodes). So now, today it has been #Karamel fans that are either going bat **** crazy over a kiss, or rubbing the nose of other ships in barely a 1 point increase in viewers. That's nuts....considering the viewership has been increasing with each episode since episode 3. Again, that's nuts.....

I don't go on Tumblr, it is a hell hole....
Well, yeah, sure it is. Was kinda my point. History shows "shipping fandom" does not dictate the viewing numbers of any normal drama, hell, not even stuff like Vampire Diaries. The rabid shipping contingent is small. But loud. Oh so loud.

I go on Tumblr sometimes when looking for gifs. It's terrifying.

I'm there a lot. Has been less frequent recently though.

If you discount the lunatics, Tumblr is the place for the second most amount of worthwhile discussion about many shows. Reddit is #1.

But you either need to be silent, have a very thick skin or enjoy fighting.

I accidentally go to Tumblr looking for gifs..... :csad:

I have come to realize I just need to stay here........I get myself into far too much trouble other places.

I'm there a lot. Has been less frequent recently though.

If you discount the lunatics, Tumblr is the place for the second most amount of worthwhile discussion about many shows. Reddit is #1.
"Discounting the lunatics" is easier said than done though, at least for a casual reader on a gif hunt, lol. The disgusting stuff regularly populating the Supergirl tag about the actors, particularly Chris and Katie, is just appalling. So much hate, for two people who've been nothing but lovely to fans by all accounts.

"Discounting the lunatics" is easier said than done though, at least for a casual reader on a gif hunt, lol. The disgusting stuff regularly populating the Supergirl tag about the actors, particularly Chris and Katie, is just appalling. So much hate, for two people who've been nothing but lovely to fans by all accounts.

But, you can just go to regular tumblrs like MelissaBenoistDaily, right? I mean, I am on tumblr, but, I don't follow all of these tags; just a few people I like, so I rarely see any hate; I used to see some during the last season for Mon El (not Chris) and that petered out soon enough.

The actor tumblrs usually have good gifs. You could also follow Comickergirl and Supergirl stats. Comickergirl because she makes mostly praiseworthy comics of SG. :)

You could also blacklist.

[On the other hand, I use my tumblr as a blog; not just for Supergirl; but for political thoughts (Indian) or mostly philosophical thoughts. So, may be people don't see it often, and my tumblr knowledge is not that worthy of consideration.]

Live + 7 day increase for the Supergirl for the November 6th episode "Damage"
Live 0.5, L+7 1.0, a 100% increase, and a 20% increase from the week before.
Viewers, from 1.870 million live to 3.014 million in L+7, an increase of 1.144million viewers, a 61% increase.

Excellent...

Should be interesting to see how the ratings look for the crossover this year, since they're doing it as a two night, more cohesive event rather than just four individual episodes of the shows.

I really think these timeslots are how the shows should stay next year. Keep the four Arrowverse shows together and replace Legends with Black Lightning when it ends.

But, you can just go to regular tumblrs like MelissaBenoistDaily, right? I mean, I am on tumblr, but, I don't follow all of these tags; just a few people I like, so I rarely see any hate; I used to see some during the last season for Mon El (not Chris) and that petered out soon enough.

The actor tumblrs usually have good gifs. You could also follow Comickergirl and Supergirl stats. Comickergirl because she makes mostly praiseworthy comics of SG. :)

You could also blacklist.

[On the other hand, I use my tumblr as a blog; not just for Supergirl; but for political thoughts (Indian) or mostly philosophical thoughts. So, may be people don't see it often, and my tumblr knowledge is not that worthy of consideration.]
I don't know, your Tumblr knowledge seems better than mine! I only have a Tumblr because I had to make one for a class I was in, but I never post anything to it, and I don't "follow" anyone, I just use it to browse tags for gifs, lol.

Yeah I'm guessing the ratings will be season-bests for all the shows. And I think it's gonna have them seriously considering airing them back-to-back on two nights as a regular thing for next season.

I'm betting on next year's crossover to be like this. It's the right way to go. If the second part of the crossover passes the test on the usage of Supergirl, then you have to involve Superman and Martian Manhunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"