Supergirl All About The Ratings!!!!!! - Part 1

I could see Riverdale at a 0.7 maybe.... but looking at the shows across the board, most shows have been slowly losing viewers and the ratings. Not just on the CW, but across the board....all networks. Nothing has really improved in ratings from last year, except for Riverdale, and again, that is across the board so they should REALLY be proud of that... NCIS has been fairly steady, but lower than last year...Law and Order SVU has been pretty steady, but lower than last year, NCIS New Orleans was really steady but dropped this week below 1.0, the Good Doctor was steady at 2.0, but it has even begun to drop. Viewer #'s have been dropping for most as well....

The CW found its next 'One Tree Hill' in Riverdale. It will go one for 10 seasons now. The teens flock to it. And it really is a good looking show.

But yeah, all the ratings are down, even TBBT is down isn't it? But the Good Doctor is a 10 pm show, and doing a 2.0 for 10 pm is amazing. I'm so happy as it's my favorite new show, mostly because of Freddie Highmore.

Did you wonder how other shows would hold up against the insane competition that SG gets on Mondays. This might be a glimpse of it. I'm really sad for The Flash though. Stupid Halloween! On the bright side, it will be huge DVR lifts.

HUGE doesn't even begin to describe it for Houston....LOL They about killed me Sunday night, or should I say 30 minutes into Monday morning.....OOOOOOOH my 7 a.m. class was tough to teach on Monday...lol

I think it just might get even tougher Kelly...THE ASTROS WIN THEIR FIRST WORLD SERIES IN TEAM HISTORY!

And let me take some pride as a CT resident in telling you George Springer a UCONN graduate (that's my college) was named series MVP.

The script has been written. The Dodgers felt like they were back in 1978 after last night.

Kelly, Houston and you deserve this!

I think it just might get even tougher Kelly...THE ASTROS WIN THEIR FIRST WORLD SERIES IN TEAM HISTORY!

And let me take some pride as a CT resident in telling you George Springer a UCONN graduate (that's my college) was named series MVP.

The script has been written. The Dodgers felt like they were back in 1978 after last night.

Kelly, Houston and you deserve this!

This morning was a little tough....proud of our boys. Houston needed this, and they came through.

Well, looks like Flash will stay #1 in the ratings...Riverdale is losing viewers each week, but then again, most everyone is....I don't think Supernatural will go above .07, maybe tie Flash.

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate Kelly and the Houston fans. Awesome win. Congrats!

This morning was a little tough....proud of our boys. Houston needed this, and they came through.

Amen I say to that. And I couldn't be any prouder of CT's newest sports champ George "UCONN Crusher" Springer, who joins the ranks of Dorothy Hamill (gold medal ice skating), and Steve Young (Super Bowl champ), as sports winners from CT. The first two names are from my hometown, Greenwich, Springer is from near Hartford.

Live + 7 day increase for the Supergirl for October 16th
Live 0.5, L+7 0.9, an 80% increase
Viewers, 1.755 million, L+7 2.981 million, an increase of 1.226 million, 70% increase.

Supernatural 0.6, Arrow 0.5

Season averages
Flash 0.92
Arrow 0.53
Supergirl 0.51
Legends of Tomorrow 0.49

Taking into account the huge declines for Flash and Legends on WS game 7+Halloween Night, we have a pretty clear picture. Arrow, Supergirl, and Legends are more or less dead even. It seems that's the baseline for the Arrowverse right now. And Flash is more or less doubling them up -- that's probably the ceiling. So I would expect Black Lightning to debut in the 0.7-0.8 range and settle in the low to mid 0.5s for the end of its run, which could drag into summer.

0.5 for Supergirl
1.0 for Lucifer
1.0 for The Gifted

Hopefully Flash and Legends bounce back up to normal levels tonight

Live + 7 day increase for the Supergirl for the October 23th episode "Far From The Tree"
Live 0.5, L+7 0.9, an 80% increase
Viewers, 1.762 million, L+7 2.780 million, an increase of 1.018 million, 58% increase.

Niiiice....though I would like the +7's to be over the 1.0 mark, but not too shabby.

0.5 for Supergirl
1.0 for Lucifer
0.9 for The Gifted last night

Last week's results that didn't get posted
The Flash 0.9
Legends of Tomorrow 0.5
Arrow 0.5
Riverdale 0.5

So no Sanvers, no Kreisberg, no Lena, no James, no Winn, no costumed Supergirl, no problem.

What's the viewership for last night's Supergirl episode?

What's the viewership for last night's Supergirl episode?

1.862 million in the preliminaries. Last week was 1.870 million in the finals.

Edit: Supergirl increased to 1.89 million total viewers in the finals. Also this is an increase from last week. New season high in total viewers. Remained steady at 0.5 in the 18-49 demo.

Last edited:
The finals were the same for Supergirl and Lucifer but The Gifted adjusted up to 1.0

Nothing amazing this week either.
Live + 7 day increase for the Supergirl for the October 30th episode "The Faithful"
Live was 0.5, L+7 is 0.9, an 80% increase
Viewers, was 1.823 million, L+7 is 2.960 million, an increase of 1.137 million, a 62% increase.

Ratings for November 20th episode "Wake Up"
0.5 18-49, 1.91 million total viewers.

And I think the 1.91 million is the high for the season in terms of viewers. Anything in terms of the L+3 and L+7 adds to that immensely.

Hmmm....seems to be quietly adding viewers, just not the 18-49 kind....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"