All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one already. Only 30mins this time!

So, what will be released tomorrow? The kryptonian countdown-clock or the trailer?

So, what will be released tomorrow? The kryptonian countdown-clock or the trailer?

It's basically saying a countdown would be released tonight and that countdown would tell us when tomorrow the trailer would be online.

Well it does say.....Be sure to check back here tomorrow to be the first to watch the crazy new trailer.

Apparenly this will lead to a countdown site that will end with the release of the trailer. They say the actual trailer will be released tomorrow. Either way, we'll know soon.

If they're numbers presumably they're pointing to numbers on a clock.

E.g., 6, 12 ...

I don't know guys....I'm sure this is Man of Steel related but I'm not gonna take the word of a website that I've never even heard of before.

Everyone and their mother has released a trailer this week though. Paramount (Star Trek), Universal (Oblivion), 20th Century Fox (After Earth).

It's WB turn. :wow:

probably best for WB to not release in the midst of a trailer storm.
See IronMan 3.

I'd rather they just do it Monday morning after Hobbit(and it's subsequent leaks).

Aight, mayn.

Blasted WB.. Cant release their crap in a normal fashion like the others have done these past days..

2 left. I'm sure this is just gonna give us another countdown. Hopefully that site's accurate and it's only a countdown to some time tomorrow.

I don't know guys....I'm sure this is Man of Steel related but I'm not gonna take the word of a website that I've never even heard of before.

Like I said, I wouldn't worry about it either way. I definitely think it's MoS related thanks to the IT FB page link from Denish and we know it will be unlocked very soon. The last signal got unlocked after 30 mins instead of an hour. Although that also means they could delay the rest, but let's hope they don't. :oldrazz:

so basically this is a countdown to a countdown....nice

probably best for WB to not release in the midst of a trailer storm.
See IronMan 3.

I'd rather they just do it Monday morning after Hobbit(and it's subsequent leaks).

Why? What's the point in waiting until Monday? The trailer is going to leak on Friday anyway. IMO it's best to release it before it leaks. Besides, the longer Star Trek trailer is also being released on Monday.

I don't want to get my hopes up about the MOS trailer being released tomorrow, but if true
faint.gif

Another one unlocked. Only 1 left to go!

Yup, now I have to stay up... what a geek.

In half an hour...

Why? What's the point in waiting until Monday? The trailer is going to leak on Friday anyway. IMO it's best to release it before it leaks. Besides, the longer Star Trek trailer is also being released on Monday.

Because then more people might go see their other movie with the trailer attached.

It won't be long! (... yeah, yeah, yeah!)

Because then more people might go see their other movie with the trailer attached.

Do people still go to movies for the trailers attached to them? They're attaching the MoS trailer so that the Hobbit audience gets to see the trailer and not the other way around.

It definitely looks like a countdown to a countdown, so let's not get our hopes up too high. But something new is always exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"